Hot Toys - MMS179 - The Amazing Spider-Man: Spider-Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering if $133-$140 (1180kr) shipped is a good deal for this figure with a "ripped" suit?

asm a.jpg
do you guys think this could be easily repaired ?
asm a2.jpg

Just bought this figure off of a member here for a great price. I can not wait to get it. I was really tore between this and the other one, but I prefer this costume. Kind of how I love my Patriot, it sticks out from everything else, but yet blends in at the same time. Already working on a upside down pose for him from my desk so I can play with him here and there.

OK got my Spidey today. Its never been posed, how do you tell if it is a first release? He's mint but I want to pose him and don't want to find out the hard way if it's a first edition. Thanks

I'm looking to get the unmasked head sculpt + neck post and the figure stand that came with this figure. Is there anyone who'd like to get rid of theirs? :)

I really like this figure. I found it easier to pose than the visually superior ASM 2 Spider-Man. It's just a shame I have space issues and needed to store it away for now.

Is there any way of knowing if a Spidey is a first batch or 2nd, and if it's a 2nd, how bad is the shoulder?

The shoulders are tight on both 1st and 2nd versions. I always aired on the side of caution with mine. I got an early body from China months before mine shipped from Sideshow and didn't have any issues with either one. Very tight shoulders indeed but no issues. They are almost identical in every way so I'm not sure you'd be able to tell the difference.

It really is incredible. I love Holland, and Maguire was good as well, however they definitely pulled the axe on Andrew way too early.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back