Hot Toys - MMS246 - The Amazing Spider-Man 2: 1/6th scale Electro Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro, I use a 5dmk3 +24-70LII and some extension tubes for the close ups...lol

It's actually a decent figure. The character wasn't the best, but the figures not bad. The light up head and hands on a low light shelf looks pretty good

I think the look is modern and a great interpretation of the character. The head sculpt is spot on. Did I enjoy the movie? No, but I did appreciate Foxx's performance with what he was given. Great figure and that is one great offer you got.

I just got an email code from SS to snag this with a $90 discount.
Not even if it was $90, lol.

I bought it at that discounted price today :wave

Purely to bulk up my villains, as I did with Mandarin :lol

I too was not a fan of both Mandarin and Electro in their respective movies, but the figures are at least cool... and to get both for a decent discount (Mandarin was heavily discounted thanks Popcultcha!) is a bonus imo!

I would buy it if I had the Spiderman figure to pair with it but can't do Electro by himself.

I bought it at that discounted price today :wave

Purely to bulk up my villains, as I did with Mandarin :lol

I too was not a fan of both Mandarin and Electro in their respective movies, but the figures are at least cool... and to get both for a decent discount (Mandarin was heavily discounted thanks Popcultcha!) is a bonus imo!

I did the same thing. They really did a great job with both figures. Both movie characters were casted perfectly and used horribly.

Back