That one figure you love....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leon 911

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi friends,

I am going to ask a very tough question. I wanted to see how we choose among the ones we love... :) ... Some of us have been collecting for donkeys years and i want to know what is that one figure that you like the most in your collection and why?.... Lets see what responses we get.... Mind you... Just 1 ...

Oh jeeze, so many for so many reasons. But right now it has to be the Tamashii Threepio!

though i have many 1/6 figures this 6" hellboy will always be my favorite
HB.jpg

damn i read too fast & swore you said you've been collecting donkey ears............:lol

i'll agree with wook with the c3po.................or the figure in my sig. it's a toss up.

Vintage Star Wars combat poncho Leia:lecture

She was my while whale through my entire childhood but was never snagged until I started collecting as a teen.

I have an obsession with this figure. I can only hope that SSC makes a 1/6 version of her:pray:

Vintage Star Wars combat poncho Leia:lecture

I can only hope that Hot Toys makes a 1/6 version of her:pray:
Fixed. :lecture :monkey3 :lol

I'd totally love a nice high end Endor Leia - I have done for ages.

My pick for all round fave right now, would probably be the Tamashii C-3PO as well. :rock

An honourable mention, goes to my 14" rotocast 'Hamilton gifts' Neal Adams Batman figure.

I got it as a gift from one of my best mates about 18 years ago or so, & yeah.. it's a fave too. :)

Surprisingly, the one figure I love is not a 1:6 figure from Sideshow; moreover, it's not just one figure. I have quite a few OOAK custom figures in my collection.

Hmmmm...I think perhaps a collaboration by three of my favorite artists. Rainman, Cheungkinmen & Trevor Grove.

I know HT (allegedly) has a Marty in the pipeline but I can't see it ever eclipsing my love for this 'un...

marty1.jpg

Back