If you were to reset, would you rather spend all your budget on a handful of figures that you can perfect rather than what you have accumulated now?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potato

Super Freak
Reaction score
i mean collecting generic stuffs cool, but so far non of them feels anything close to perfect. i guess companies like inart starting to make it a reality but options are limited.

if you could restart, would you just focus on a handful of figures that you can perfect, like hire custom artist and paying big bucks for great sculpt, realistic rooted hair and styled, near perfect fit clothing's and even special customized body?

even tru google, at most i see a few customs that is really eye openers but usually posted on restricted sites that requires an account to view.

but of course here we just talking about 1/6 or 1/4 dolls, since action figures and toys we dont really aim for too much realism.

No not really. I probably went a bit overboard at one stage, buying too many figs but I have had fun trimming the collection down over the last two years. Its nice to know my ex figs are going into someone else's collection and they can enjoy that figure.

Back