InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they do it will be the same situation here. Because Todd Phillips doesn't want his films to be a merchandise asset more so a art film/ passion project. That's definitely why this set cost so much and is putting people off from getting it.
Has the studio said anything about this ruling true for the sequel too? Shame if so.

That's too bad to hear, I understand the reasoning but it disappoints me.
Yes but he definitely will probably allow InArt to make another set for Joker 2 with Joker and Harley as long as they charge around the same amount as these sets. That was his stipulation for the license rights.

Yes but he definitely will probably allow InArt to make another set for Joker 2 with Joker and Harley as long as they charge around the same amount as these sets. That was his stipulation for the license rights.
Inart figures are great but they are sometimes out of my price range. That leaves me with third-party options for characters like this, which aren't always up to par. I would of been all over that Joker set if I was able to just grab the version I wanted. (Not Inart's fault). It's disappointing because it's not like Joker is a one off or "cult like" character, like what many third-party figures are. It's Joker for crying out loud!

I really hope WB steps in and changes that for the sequel, or the very least give us that information up front.

Last edited:
I realize they’re different figures but after seeing the reviews for The Batman figures by InArt I’m really tempted again to pre-order one of these sets. I just feel like they’ll be amazing figures.

I realize they’re different figures but after seeing the reviews for The Batman figures by InArt I’m really tempted again to pre-order one of these sets. I just feel like they’ll be amazing figures.
Well, Kit is still taking POs for the double and quadruple sets so, if you want it, go get what you f@ck!ng deserve!!

Back