InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GaryPool

Super Freak
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2023-09-30 at 11.02.59 AM.png

Get ready to be blown away as we unveil INART's most highly anticipated creation, the Rh series featuring the incredible Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker in stunning 1/6 scale.

This masterpiece has been a labor of love, with our dedicated INART team investing countless hours of research and relentless dedication to ensure that every detail is impeccable. The result is a collectible figure that truly captures the essence of the character and the actor's remarkable portrayal.

But that's not all! During the event, we'll be treating you to an exclusive sneak peek with more jaw-dropping pictures of this exceptional figure. Stay glued to our updates because you won't want to miss a single detail of this showstopper!

Join us in the excitement and anticipation of Wonder Festival Shanghai. We can't wait to share this unforgettable experience with you!

𝟮-𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗛𝗔𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗔𝗟 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯!
Get ready to be blown away as we unveil INART's most highly anticipated creation, the Rh series featuring the incredible Joaquin Phoenix as the Joker in stunning 1/6 scale.

This masterpiece has been a labor of love, with our dedicated INART team investing countless hours of research and relentless dedication to ensure that every detail is impeccable. The result is a collectible figure that truly captures the essence of the character and the actor's remarkable portrayal.

But that's not all! During the event, we'll be treating you to an exclusive sneak peek with more jaw-dropping pictures of this exceptional figure. Stay glued to our updates because you won't want to miss a single detail of this showstopper!

Join us in the excitement and anticipation of Wonder Festival Shanghai. We can't wait to share this unforgettable experience with you!

#ShanghaiWonderFestival2023 #CollectorsUnite #INARTAtWonderFest #inart #inartlatestnews #movie #collectibles #wf2023 #collectibles #sixthscale

This will be around 1,000 bucks people. It's really going to stretch how much you love sixth scale.

I love this film and character, $500 for each figure with enough difference should be worth it. It's the 'RH' series, which is their highest. So can't wait to see them pulling all the stops out.

Also, didn't they say that any Pheonix product has to be over a certain amount of money otherwise there can be no product made as a stipulation from WB's?

I'm hoping there's the Hospital Clown figure with that sculpt (looks like it) + bathroom scene alternative sculpt. Plus the Murray show figure with serious sculpt (looks like it) plus dancing on Cop car sculpt. Might be too much, but might be the case also. Of course, Diorama stair base and maybe Metro or Bathroom base also.

Possibly but they didnt explicitly said that yet.
Even then only a few hundred or so will be made so most people will never get one.
This is all visible in the teaser photo man.
Everything must go sign scene nose & hat on the left with outfit, followed by the bathroom scene sculpt next to it, bloody nose bathroom sculpt can be seen bottom right (Phoenix never had bangs while wearing the red suit) & hair slicked back red suit sculpt. Not seeing any sign of the blood mouth sculpt so that’s the only one that’s not certain at least from these photos. Hopefully that isn’t the case, that sculpt is absolutely necessary.

7930094A-DBA4-4EAF-90E1-4815754C0E41.jpeg

Last edited:
yeah more than one can be seen sure.
But the part that still most people will never get one is true too.

Howcome you think this? I'm certain every Inart release has had a 'pre-order until 'x' date'. Bare in mind also, $1000 is a lot for 1/6. Also, their release schedule is heaving with a lot of heavy-weight and out of the ordinary releases coming up.

I think those who want this will be able to get it just fine. I hope...

Howcome you think this? I'm certain every Inart release has had a 'pre-order until 'x' date'. Bare in mind also, $1000 is a lot for 1/6. Also, their release schedule is heaving with a lot of heavy-weight and out of the ordinary releases coming up.

I think those who want this will be able to get it just fine. I hope...
John mentioned it very vaguely that WB demands some kind of exclusivity/being limited to this release. Of course I hope that it wont be the case.

I’d personally prefer Murray show serious sculpt & cop car blood grin sculpt over anything else. Some kind of Murray diorama would be refreshing, stair scene has been overdone imo.

096D8114-A09A-4686-B6ED-F25A62830C4B.gif

Last edited:
Back