Symbiote costume Spider-Man 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Symbiote Spidey is currently the number one seller on the Sideshow home page list, but has yet to sell out. I wonder how many they have been given to sell?

tomandshell said:
Symbiote Spidey is currently the number one seller on the Sideshow home page list, but has yet to sell out. I wonder how many they have been given to sell?
500 isn't the official number?

if its more than 500 im not going to be too thrilled..

Not everyone has to share your opinion. let's leave it at that.

The only issue I have is that they hyped it as a very limited availability priority preorder and here is a blurb from the order page:

In Japan, this figure is a mail order exclusive, but Medicom has graciously allowed Sideshow to import a small number of this hard-to-find figure.

To me, I figured it would be a very small limited amount (50-100) that would sell out quickly (not Star Wars quickly but same day at least). I rescheduled my day to be home for the preorder so I could get my order in. Now here it is three weeks later still available for preorder (and at top of the popular order list no less), I just wouldn't have stressed and changed my schedule. I don't care how many they get as I have mine ordered...

tomandshell said:

Tom, I think it is MO Ex 1000 in Japan, LE 500 in US via SSC. As pitchin said, only 50 left. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of our Asian Collector friends in Japan had US family and friends, etc buy for them here from SSC.

As broke as I am.... I HAD to have this one... So I guess that would be 39 left..:lol

I'm just a sucker for that Symbiote costume. I loved that Spidey as a kid. Probably the only costume change for Peter I ever approved of!!

I hear ya there. I was a HUGE fan of the Spider-Man / McFarlane era. I almost broke down and ordered this. But, I stayed strong....so far.

:lol

DarkArtist81 said:
As broke as I am.... I HAD to have this one... So I guess that would be 39 left..:lol

I'm just a sucker for that Symbiote costume. I loved that Spidey as a kid. Probably the only costume change for Peter I ever approved of!!

DarkArtist81,
Here's a more recent costume change for Spidey, enjoy!
It was provide by Tony Stark aka Iron Man.

newfull4871442wx7.jpg

Last edited:
WEAPON X said:

DarkArtist81,
Here a more recent costume change for Spidey, enjoy!
It was provide by Tony Stark aka Iron Man.

yeah, that costume is probably my second favorite... Almost forgot about it. Haven't yet picked up any of the books that featured it... very sweet design that just makes Spidey look that much more badass! Nice pic too X!!

Back