Symbiote costume Spider-Man 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im sure Medicom will come out with the movie version symbiote suit though. But i would guess that one wouldnt be exclusive at all.

nash said:
Im sure Medicom will come out with the movie version symbiote suit though. But i would guess that one wouldnt be exclusive at all.

Yeah but it will be too short.

Then Takara will release a Symbiote Spidey.

Then a few months later Hot Toys will release a Symbiote Spidey "model kit."

Also, don't forget that Hasblow will probably release a Symbiote Spidey too.

:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Yeah fellas this is a cool figure, also this little guy goes for a lot from Japan. I pre-ordered it, so we'll see. Hope he looks cool next to my regular Spidey when I get that bad boy in. :monkey5

screamingmetal said:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=033106symbiote
So who's going to be there waiting eagerly for this next Friday? I know I am!
The picture they have in the preview isn't very flattering but I've seen other pictures of this figure that make it look great. Being a very limited release, I think this one will go fast. So how many will there be 30, 50?
The Black Symbiote Spider-Man will be a welcomed addition to my Medicom RAH collection and at a great price!

Currently (as of; May 17, 2007) my Medicom RAH collection consists of;
  • Kaneda (from the movie AKIRA. Only 300 made world wide)
  • Snake - Metal Gear Solid 3
  • Rocketeer ver. 1
  • Rocketeer ver. 2
  • Jedi Luke Skywalker
  • BLADE (comic ver. 1 w/ DVD disks)
  • Cyclops (comic ver.)
  • Wolverine (comic ver.)
  • Spider-man II (movie ver.)
  • Spider-man (comic ver.)
  • Spider-man Symboit (comic ver.)
  • Superman Returns
  • Edward Erlic - Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Ginko – Mushi-shi (Medicom No. 297)
  • Ginko – Mushi-shi (Medicom No. 308, Limited Edition, w/ brown overcoat) Awesome Look!
  • SPAWN Super Awesome Look!
With more to come as time goes on!

Ben
img2036gw1.jpg

Last edited:
Weapon X, you have quite a collection of Medicom RAH figures. I am jealous that you have the Blade figure, too rich for my blood.

I have:

Spiderman (Comics)
Spiderman II
Carnage
Venom
Cyclops
Wolverine
Rocketeer
Judge Dread
Darth Vader (Ep IV)
Luke Skywalker
Metal Gear Solid Snake (V 1)
Metal Gear Solid Snake (Croc Camo)
Metal Gear Solid Snake (Zombie)
Matrix Neo (in the Matrix version)
Matrix Trinity
Batman Begins

These are being sold by Asian Sellers on eBay for $239. Apparently the Exclusive Edition size will be 500 in US.

Here is a good picture of the boxed item...

Alien20_spiderman-03.jpg

Last edited:
I'll pass on this guy.

I missed the Medicom Spidey movie version released a couple of years ago and regret it. That was one of the coolest 12" figures made. It's just not worth the after-market price it's going for now with all the other stuff coming out.

BB

limited to 500 in the US, so that is 500 in Asia?

1000 total edition size?

Darth Kustomizer said:
I just placed my pre-order for this figure and it is 4:14 p.m. Obviously there was no mad rush on to get this figure from the populous at large!

No doubt! He is still available... :google

Its really surprising to me how long this figure is taking to sell out. Especially considering that they are already sellling on eBay for nearly double what Sideshow is charging. :google I preordered this guy on Friday, it will be my first of the new RAH figures, but I do plan on picking up the comic spidey before too long.

Duckgoo said:
Weapon X, you have quite a collection of Medicom RAH figures. I am jealous that you have the Blade figure, too rich for my blood.

I have:

Spiderman (Comics)
Spiderman II
Carnage
Venom
Cyclops
Wolverine
Rocketeer
Judge Dread
Darth Vader (Ep IV)
Luke Skywalker
Metal Gear Solid Snake (V 1)
Metal Gear Solid Snake (Croc Camo)
Metal Gear Solid Snake (Zombie)
Matrix Neo (in the Matrix version)
Matrix Trinity
Batman Begins

Duckgoo, thank you for the compliment I appreciate your kind words! Your collection of Medicom's RAH figures are most impressive, no doubt! :bow

As far as the BLADE figure, it’s almost beyond words! I didn’t want to take a chance in the possibility that this figure may not be bought over via Sideshow Collectibles. Let’s hope that I’m proven wrong and SS is able to negotiate a few of the BLADE figures to the U.S. with a more reasonable price, no doubt! If so I would be willing to procure a second one, for sure!

Last edited:
WEAPON X said:
Duckgoo, thank you for the compliment I appreciate your kind words! Your collections of Medicom RAH figures are most impressive, no doubt! :bow

As far as the BLADE figure, it’s almost beyond words! I didn’t want to take a chance in the possibility that this figure may not be bought over via Sideshow Collectibles. Let’s hope that I’m proven wrong and SS is able to negotiate a few of the BLADE figures to the U.S. with a more reasonable price, no doubt! If so I would be willing to procure a second one, for sure!

WeaponX - It would be awesome if SS could import that Blade figure for $125. I may buy 2 at that price. I just couldn't pull the trigger since I also own all the Blade DVD's. $300 is a lot of money for a figure. If SS doesn't import it, this could be one of the rarest and most expensive Medicom figures in the future.

buzzybean said:
I missed the Medicom Spidey movie version released a couple of years ago and regret it. That was one of the coolest 12" figures made. It's just not worth the after-market price it's going for now with all the other stuff coming out.

BB

Anyone out there think we may see the movie version rereleased with the new Spider-Man flick coming out next summer?

Last edited:
Duckgoo said:
WeaponX - It would be awesome if SS could import that Blade figure for $125. I may buy 2 at that price. I just couldn't pull the trigger since I also own all the Blade DVD's. $300 is a lot of money for a figure. If SS doesn't import it, this could be one of the rarest and most expensive Medicom figures in the future.
Duckgoo, I agree, if SS doesn't import BLADE, this will be one of the rarest and most expensive Medicom figures in the future. Already Akira’s "Kaneda", from the August 20th '2000, "Wonderfest" held in Tokyo, Japan edition of only 300 world wide is one of the most rarest, sought after and expensive Medicom RAH figures in the world to date. :lecture

Last edited:
Back