Symbiote costume Spider-Man 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scarlet,

Thanks for the info!

Do you have a picture of Peter Parker using the
alternate "Peter Parker" head from the "comic Spider-man". If so would you share by posting a picture in the future?

I'm thinking of doing the same with my comic- spidey and also bashing a "Logan" from my Medicom comic-Wolverine. Have you bashed a "logan" using the alternate unmasked head?

Cheers,

Ben

Here you go Ben

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1349.jpg

IMG_1343.jpg

IMG_1347.jpg

IMG_1342.jpg

abc.jpg

Yeah, i did thought of making a custom Logan.
But I ran out of Rah bodies and they are all sold out. I have to wait till then.

Scarlet,

You're the MAN!

I deeply appreciate your time and sharing your wonderfully awesome Peter Parker bash.

On the subject of a custom Logan, would you use the 301 normal Body or the 301 Massive Body?

Ben

Honestly, there would not be any difference in the body types as the bulk will be hidden by the jacket.

For Logan, I recommend a black leather jacket with the huge fluffy collar.

No problems Weapon X. Just happy to show and share to fellow enthusiats.:cool:

WEAPON X said:
Here's my two cents worth of pictures...

"In your face"
smsymbiotspiderman10ot8.jpg

"Swing Time"
smsymbiotspiderman18kb4.jpg

"The Air Move"
smsymbiotspiderman26qg9.jpg

"In Flight"
smsymbiotspiderman20la4.jpg

"I See You"!
smsymbiotspiderman15bg3.jpg

These are some of the best action shots of the figure that I've ever seen! They really make me want to take mine out of the box (being the most limited of the Spiderman figures, it might be best to keep this one MIB).
And your Kit bash rocks Scarlet! :rock
I already have the extra camera, now all I need is a body and clothes.

Seth Gecko said:
screw future value open that thing up and let it out!
Screamingmetal,

I'm with, Seth Gecko, "screw future value open that thing up and let it out"!

Have some fun! :banana

Cheers,

Ben

The Body, Camera and the JAcket are the hardest to acquire. SO if you could find those, the rest are pretty easy.

Seth Gecko and Weapon X is right. Get him out of the box:D
But it's up to you. If you want to keep him, open him up, if you intend to sell it, keep it MISB.:cool:

WEAPON X said:
Scarlet,

Thanks these shots are indeed mine!
[/B]
:naughty

Ben

While I am flattered that my pics are nice enough that you would want to say their your own those pictures are actually the ones I took for my website.

Here's the link to prove it- https://www.centurysendsavior.com/SpidermanMedicomBlack.html

Your the guy who actually posted in the comments section of my blog right?

screamingmetal said:
These are some of the best action shots of the figure that I've ever seen! They really make me want to take mine out of the box (being the most limited of the Spiderman figures, it might be best to keep this one MIB).
And your Kit bash rocks Scarlet! :rock
I already have the extra camera, now all I need is a body and clothes.

As you may have read in my previous post that gallery is actually mine. I am very happy that my pictures would actually persuade you to possibly open yours up -_^ It makes me very happy. Here's the rest of the gallery-

https://www.centurysendsavior.com/SpidermanMedicomBlack.html

If you like what you see, Please also check out my blog- www.henshinhobby.com for more galleries by me

In my opionion Medicoms are only sealed by tape you can put it back in the box at anytime and it will still be MIB. I think it's good to open your toys and appreciate the art that is put into them. Please Open and enjoy your Medicom Symbiote Spiderman ^-^

Tendou-Kabuto said:
While I am flattered that my pics are nice enough that you would want to say their your own those pictures are actually the ones I took for my website.

Here's the link to prove it- https://www.centurysendsavior.com/SpidermanMedicomBlack.html

Your the guy who actually posted in the comments section of my blog right?
Tendou-Kabuto,

My original answer to the question was and still is...

"Scarlet,

Thanks these shots are indeed not mine"!

I apologize for any confusion that may have reflected on my part. I never meant to take credit for someone else's work. That's not my style!

Ben

Tendou-Kabuto said:
As you may have read in my previous post that gallery is actually mine. I am very happy that my pictures would actually persuade you to possibly open yours up -_^ It makes me very happy. Here's the rest of the gallery-

https://www.centurysendsavior.com/SpidermanMedicomBlack.html

If you like what you see, Please also check out my blog- www.henshinhobby.com for more galleries by me

In my opionion Medicoms are only sealed by tape you can put it back in the box at anytime and it will still be MIB. I think it's good to open your toys and appreciate the art that is put into them. Please Open and enjoy your Medicom Symbiote Spiderman ^-^
Sorry about the mix up, they are some great pictures!
I might open it sometime this week if I have the time. Right now I'm very glad I didn't open the Medicom Movie Spider-Man II figure seeing how much they're going for on ebay, I also have the much better looking Comic version on display and most of the vinyl figures from Toy Biz so there's plenty of 12" Spider-Man on my shelves.

I look at this one and I'm dying to get of it. I would love to post it next to the film Symbiote.

Back