Symbiote costume Spider-Man 12"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
happy to have finally got these guys together. The wait for mailaway pete can kill!

my only gripe about RAH Spidey is how much he towers over Venom, but I guess that really a gripe about venom being so puny. Great figures its just a shame that the scales are all goofed up

BUMP.

Everyone has their grails, and this is mine. I used to own this figure back when it first came out, but had to sell it about a year later due to a car accident and bills etc. The price skyrocketed and i never thought it would be back in my collection again. So i said ^^^^ it, and just went on. That's where this board comes in. The deals you can find on this board are sometimes no less than astonishing. Thanks to spidey-fan i got this for 150$ shipped mint! - Try that on ebay. Thanks so much sir!!!!!!!! So sorry for the bump, but i'm posting a few pics and a video for an old figure that i love and never thought i'd get again.....(at least for a decent price)

Vid-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V009Gfij_Mw&fmt= 18

005-22.jpg

002-38.jpg

010-13.jpg

014-10.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet pics, Krayt. I recently got the red and blue comic version and would love to add this one to my collection. I'd love to eventually be able to hunt down a Carnage and Venom too.

I don't have Carnage but i know for a fact he's aces!(he's on my to get list)

I think i'm actually gonna do a custom with the 2nd oozing head from this one.

Back