1/6 SPECULATION: Spider-Man: Far From Home MMS Figures - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which just leaves whether they will release Mysterio, he's not someone I am overly familiar with but from those who are he seems to be a big deal... as long as they don't pull a Trevor on the audience.

Though ironically... uh, Mysterio spoiler, I guess:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Though ironically... uh, Mysterio spoiler, I guess:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Your not wrong but I meant
Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your not wrong but I meant
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I thought the legs on iron spider were damaged lol

The nanites probably replicated and repaired them. Given the legs appear out of nowhere, it's not a stretch to believe they repaired themselves. Gotta love comic book movie magic! :lol

I wonder if he still wears his old suit under the Iron Spider suit, given that he had it on in IW when the IS suit saved him in the upper atmosphere. If so, it's not going to have that new car smell for long. :wink1:

thats the hope :pray:
I think it's all but guaranteed(with issues resolved hopefully as well). I'll be first in line for one as I missed out the first time around. And I refuse to pay scalper prices. If we get that and Mysterio, I'll be good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think it's all but guaranteed(with issues resolved hopefully as well). I'll be first in line for one as I missed out the first time around. And I refuse to pay scalper prices. If we get that and Mysterio, I'll be good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If re-issued under FFH I might bite on a second Homecoming suit for dynamic posing.

I expected the MCU to touch on alternate timelines that Endgame created and the resulting multi-verse, but not this soon. Though we all know Beck is playing them, and I have a feeling he's BSing about being from another universe too.

I really dont see HT passing on making him.

I do. We all want it but yet, Hot Toys seems to juke move us on some of these villains. They'll make a prototype, get you all excited when you see a pic at SDCC, yet....never comes to light.

I suspect they don't have a full license with Sony or (at the time) Fox. That why you see the main character [i.e. most-sellable] released but never any others.

Examples:
X-Men: DoFP (Future Wolverine only)
Deadpool 1 & 2 (Deadpool only) - I mean, who among us WOULDN'T have purchased a Colossus???
Spider-Man Homecoming (Early Spider Suit & Regular only)

I believe we'll see the Stealth Spidey and New Spidey suit ONLY for Far From Home.

Almost second guessing passing on the Iron Spider. That suit has gotten a fair amount of screen time. Stealth suit is cool too, but doesn’t feel like Spidey to me. Mysterio would be great if they make him. He’s a character that could look stupid, but actually looks pretty awesome.

I do. We all want it but yet, Hot Toys seems to juke move us on some of these villains. They'll make a prototype, get you all excited when you see a pic at SDCC, yet....never comes to light.

I suspect they don't have a full license with Sony or (at the time) Fox. That why you see the main character [i.e. most-sellable] released but never any others.

Examples:
X-Men: DoFP (Future Wolverine only)
Deadpool 1 & 2 (Deadpool only) - I mean, who among us WOULDN'T have purchased a Colossus???
Spider-Man Homecoming (Early Spider Suit & Regular only)

I believe we'll see the Stealth Spidey and New Spidey suit ONLY for Far From Home.

I feel like you do. We'll probably get 2 or 3 Spideys and that'll be it from this flick.

As far as figures we wanted and never got from them, them not being able to do Cable was just awful. Thankfully, Toys Era came through for us so we at least have something!

Back