1/6 SPECULATION: Spider-Man: Far From Home MMS Figures - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we get:
Far from home suit spidey
Stealth suit spidey
Mysterio

I'll get them all. If they reissue tech suit I'll get that too just to have it represented in my homecoming and civil war displays!

I do think at this point happy deserves a hot toys though :lol come on he doubles as Jon Favreau!

Mysterio is a no brainer like vulture, yellow jacket, ronan, doc oct , green goblin and rhino (spidey fan lmao)

I’m kind of teetering towards getting the Iron Spider. It’s still in stock, but I wonder if it sells out between now and Far From Home if they’ll re-release it. Might wait on it is the reason I’m wondering. Part of me wishes I’d have grabbed the homemade suit from Homecoming.

Do we reckon there is a chance they’ll re-release the Homecoming Tech-Suit as I never managed to grab it first time round and the secondary market price is insane!

Do we reckon there is a chance they’ll re-release the Homecoming Tech-Suit as I never managed to grab it first time round and the secondary market price is insane!

I wouldn't be optimistic. And yeah, the aftermarket for that is ridiculous.

Really love seeing him in all the different suits in the trailer, although not feeling the urge to get any just yet. Still pretty content with the Tech suit.

I will own them ALL!

tenor.gif

hopefully by 2020 they figure out the seam in the head.

as much as i think this suit is sick especially with recent pics (not hot toys)

it still bugs me that’s it’s not the classic red and blue. i know they did it in homecoming but the black makes it feel like a variant suit and not a main one

i’ll withhold total judgement until after i see it on screen though

Back