Survivor: Redemption Island

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only reason I'm glad Rob won is I'm tried of seeing his ass the last several years on whatever reality show CBS will slap him and his already million dollar winner wife on. Those two could not have whored themselves on more shows over the last decade if they had tried.

Hopefully, this is the last we see of them and seeing CBS bring back more people again is old. If its an all star type show thats one thing but this is why I've quit watching pretty much.

I thought it was interesting for Probst to admit that the idea of bringing Rob and Russell back was born from their on-air challenge from last year's finale. I'm glad Rob won he played a flawless game. If they bring two more back I'd love to see two of the number 2s come back, two of the almost won folks, hell I'd love to see a whole cast of number twos

Only reason I'm glad Rob won is I'm tried of seeing his ass the last several years on whatever reality show CBS will slap him and his already million dollar winner wife on. Those two could not have whored themselves on more shows over the last decade if they had tried.

Hopefully, this is the last we see of them and seeing CBS bring back more people again is old. If its an all star type show thats one thing but this is why I've quit watching pretty much.

Rob's got two more shows already in the works.

One of the guys coming back next season is the dumb guy who gave away his imunity necklace to the Amanda/Parverty group.. you can see his face real quick in the introduction.

Rob won because the other players were too stupid and played into his hands perfectly. In Heroes V's Villians he was out quick smart, so the only way he could win was to play up against a bunch of sheep that were likely cherry picked so he could win.

Though I have to say I'm glad it wasn't Russell that made it to the end, that would have been unbearable to watch.

I was glad to see Rob win...and personally, he is fun to watch. What two shows does he have in the works?

The jury bitterness is really getting old. Every one of them lied, deceived and backstabed (or would have had they made the final 3) so their holyer than thou attitudes are pathetic. And that one old lady went a bit too far in trashing Natalie by the way.

It was funny seeing Russell sulk in the backround. Maybe now he realizes why he lost twice. Rob played the exact same strategic game Russell did (or was trying to) but it was the social game that Rob won with. He was nice to people when he backstabed them, he was stoking their egos, playing big brother, telling then it would all still be ok. Thats how you get their votes Russell.

What do you classify as normal jobs? Just off the top of my head, this season had a lawyer, a firefighter, a nurse, a farmer, a Marine, and a waitress.

Well for example even though it says Ashley is a nurse, this is how she described what she is doing with her life "I’m actually getting my fitness certification. Being a basketball player, then Miss Maine USA, then doing “Survivor,” I’m totally into fitness and I’m starting my own unique workout that kind of envelops all three of those things. I’m launching my website, AshleyUnderwoodOnline.com, so stay tuned." That is so not normal in my book. Also Ralph is not what most normal farmers are like. They are trying to just cast over the top characters now instead of normal folks.

Lawyer/model. Waitress/actress. :lol Those are the ones I don't like in there. People who are scouring any and every reality show to be in.

I don't mind people being attractive, but I don't like when they dip into the Hollywood dreamer crowd.

I have to say Natalie was damn smoking in the reunion episode.

I hope the returning characters are from older seasons that maybe have been a little forgotten about. For example, Aras from the season with Cirie and the Korean guy from the race divided season.

with his experience, rob winning the season against a bunch of rookies is like Kramer dominating the dojo filled with children.

True, but we saw where 2 seasons of experience got Russell so it could have hurt Rob as well. Of course other than Grant he had no real competition on his tribe at all and had he been on the other tribe it might have been different for him.

Last edited:
What do you classify as normal jobs?

Not to speak for jason2885, but the big difference I've seen with these kind of shows is more and more people using them simply as a doorway into the entertainment business and/or as a promotional tool for some business they're starting up.

So it's not like some office worker goes on Survivor, loses and then goes right back to the 9-5 grind.

Back