Summer Glau/Cameron Terminator:SCC custom head interest

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been trying to contact Chris for the last couple months (an email every other week) to see if he will ship my River Head if I pay for shipping. I would not be as upset as I am now if I received at least this finished piece from the 3 heads I pre-payed.

I've been inclined to believe like many here that he was over his head with too many comissions but now I believe that he has completely walked away and is intentionally ****ing his fans that have put money down.

Ironically, I ordered the River head when he showed the final sculpt because I thought that I would get it in hand long before the Cameron heads. Because of my impatience, I'm out $60 instead of $40 but I'm more sad because I do think the sculpt is very nice.

:lecture very true. Howes staying away from this site is so immature and wimpy. He needs to grow a set and take care of his problems.

I'm not disagreeing with any of this. I've sent Chris a couple of emails since his latest promise of an update "soon" and still haven't gotten anything back. It's extremely irritating since Summer was mostly done! The facial sculpt is the most difficult part - the hair for Cameron was all that was needed, and a little extra work for the BD version.

If he's still suffering from 'Russian Spammers', it's long past time to dump the old accounts and create some new ones. I just can't swallow that excuse any more.

Well, the promise of "I will send yours out ASAP" 2 months ago and then not sending River, not responding to any emails has led me to believe I am SOL on my $$$, sure...not alot of money, but when we are struggling to get by through hard times it is like a kick in the groin. FU Chris, you are indeed a tiny little piece of nothing, jerk!

it's not the fact that we are out a little $. it's the fact that Chris Howes ripped this board for thousands of dollars. sorry. didn't mean to start this discussion again.

I'm not disagreeing with any of this. I've sent Chris a couple of emails since his latest promise of an update "soon" and still haven't gotten anything back. It's extremely irritating since Summer was mostly done! The facial sculpt is the most difficult part - the hair for Cameron was all that was needed, and a little extra work for the BD version. If he's still suffering from 'Russian Spammers', it's long past time to dump the old accounts and create some new ones. I just can't swallow that excuse any more.
Exactly. I am very leaniant when it comes to things but eventually you have to draw that line of being patient and being walked on and Howes cleary walked on us.

Just got a batch of pictures in email! Posting momentarily...

Cameron version sculpt is finished, and the BD version will be apparently after this version is out of the mold.

Last edited:
Cameron1.jpg

Cameron2.jpg

Cameron3.jpg

Cameron4.jpg

Cameron5.jpg

Cameron6.jpg

Cameron7.jpg

Cameron8.jpg

Cameron9.jpg

Wow, surprised to see an update. From one of the other threads it looked like he had completely abandoned all projects.

Back