Storm - white costume EXTREMELY limited exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah I believe that's the reason most would want to own, this one. I guarantee when they show their collection and talk about it, the first thing anyone will say about this one is that its /150:lecture

personally that's the only reason I'd of bought it. already have the black and don't need anymore versions of Storm in my collection. Now in saying that if I can get one at a decent price later to make my collection complete then ya i'll get her. I wont loose any sleep over it though if I don't...:lol

That's pretty much one of the first thing I'd say besides her name. But you could bet that I'd make sure to let the onlookers know that it's only 150 of those made.

Took a better pic of the two....I like the contrast of the Black next to the White.

DSC01050_zpsc286bca7.jpg

There was one up at ebay uk with a starting bid at £575. Ended with no bids. It's good to see that people isn't feeding the flippers.

I had one watched and it sold for $806 after shipping a few days ago. I just hope mine from Sideshow doesnt have an *****d up box. I have real bad luck with that

x2. But then again - it's amazing how many times I see a grail/5 years old pf on eBay and the description says "only opened for inspection and to take photos". Why you once spend $250 - 300 + shipping (and nowadays $350 -$500) just to put the box away on the ceiling for several years in the hope you can double, triple your money (after ebay and paypal fees) sometimes down the road is beyond me. There are easier - and faster - ways to earn some extra $$

x2. But then again - it's amazing how many times I see a grail/5 years old pf on eBay and the description says "only opened for inspection and to take photos". Why you once spend $250 - 300 + shipping (and nowadays $350 -$500) just to put the box away on the ceiling for several years in the hope you can double, triple your money (after ebay and paypal fees) sometimes down the road is beyond me. There are easier - and faster - ways to earn some extra $$

I ALWAYS display my statues. :lecture

It's not the hoping that it will increase in value. But not all of us are lucky enough to have a good display room. I guess some of us buy it and hoping to have a bigger place.

Wished I'd have got one for trade. I had the chance to buy one but I didn't think it'd really be to sought after since it didn't have the extra head. I was wrong.

Wished I'd have got one for trade. I had the chance to buy one but I didn't think it'd really be to sought after since it didn't have the extra head. I was wrong.

I saw it the minute it came up. As much as I love Newman's work, I just didn't want it. Already had the original. Don't regret that decision though. Plus, already have all the grails I wanted (Emma and Black Queen coms etc...), so no need for a trade bait. All the upcoming Newman pieces, plus Red Sonja, Catwoman, and Emma, that's all I'm looking forward to now.

Back