Storm - white costume EXTREMELY limited exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do feel for people that missed out. I set my alarm for 3am and then every 15 minutes cos I got burned last year. I think a 24 hour window is the best solution to all this **** honestly.

You know I guess I checked it at the right time but I could have bought it. I have the black ex and it wasnt the jim lee im waiting for so I was like meh pass. Then the frenzy started and that actually made me want it lol im an idiot I hate that I even feel that thats what makes me want it.

:lol I would feel that way too, but I do like how it was limited. And how I got one :lol

Small ES is what makes collecting worth while. I'm one of those that believe that it shouldn't be easy to have everything you want because of the limited run. That's when collecting becomes fun! Love having something that not a lot of folks have in their collection.

Congrats, you are truly one of the lucky ones when it comes to this piece.

Small ES is what makes collecting worth while. I'm one of those that believe that it shouldn't be easy to have everything you want because of the limited run. That's when collecting becomes fun! Love having something that not a lot of folks have in their collection.

The thrill is in the hunt mate I agree.
But there comes a time, mate, when the exclusives cease to sparkle, when the polystone loses its luster, when the statue room becomes a prison, and all that is left is the love of an easy pre order.

The thrill is in the hunt mate I agree.
But there comes a time, mate, when the exclusives cease to sparkle, when the polystone loses its luster, when the statue room becomes a prison, and all that is left is the love of an easy pre order.

I don't know why, but I read that imagining Johnny Depp's voice :lol

:exactly: the hunt makes it fun when we get these htf items.

I really wish I liked the white costume. I just find myself loving the 150 ES more than the statue itself.

yeah I believe that's the reason most would want to own, this one. I guarantee when they show their collection and talk about it, the first thing anyone will say about this one is that its /150:lecture

personally that's the only reason I'd of bought it. already have the black and don't need anymore versions of Storm in my collection. Now in saying that if I can get one at a decent price later to make my collection complete then ya i'll get her. I wont loose any sleep over it though if I don't...:lol

Back