Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Have they sent an email for charging?been a ling time away from forum

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

If the one they put on display had one detail that would be changed prior to shipment, would they be better off showing one that wasn't going to be shipped, or one that was closest to what people could expect?

Is it hard to get the vinegar smell out, day after day? I suppose after a while, one might learn to live with it, though I'm not sure how.

Did anyone else receive an email that they're charging your last flex payment? I got one last night. weird thing is my last flex pay was scheduled for 12/25/13. So they're a month early if they charge me idk

If the one they put on display had one detail that would be changed prior to shipment, would they be better off showing one that wasn't going to be shipped, or one that was closest to what people could expect?

Is it hard to get the vinegar smell out, day after day? I suppose after a while, one might learn to live with it, though I'm not sure how.

I have no idea what that means? Were you trying to be funny, sarcastic, or actually make a point? Or are you referring to your over use of feminine hygiene products?

I'm asking how you can be so obtuse. I can see how it would serve your ********* horse****, but I can't wrap my head around the capacity for dishonesty required to execute.

Just let me know if you need any more help. :duff

I'm asking how you can be so obtuse. I can see how it would serve your ********* horse****, but I can't wrap my head around the capacity for dishonesty required to execute.

Just let me know if you need any more help. :duff

Maybe you can help me understand how someone like you can be so miserable to take someone's comments and speculation so personally that you feel the need to make personal attacks in response. Perhaps you need to step away from the keyboard and get some fresh air. Life is to short to live like that. :dunno

I for one welcome the personal attacks. It certainly adds some charm to what is overall a rather dull thread.

...you could start with owning up to your behavior, and not attempt to project your attitude onto those who take issue with it. If I were actually miserable, I imagine I'd be more tolerant of the kind of crap you bring into these threads.

...you could start with owning up to your behavior, and not attempt to project your attitude onto those who take issue with it. If I were actually miserable, I imagine I'd be more tolerant of the kind of crap you bring into these threads.

You have serious issues if you get this bent out of shape because I suggested that Sideshow may have displayed the Batman at SDCC to gauge customers opinions to determine if they needed to spend the time and money to fix it. Sorry you don't care for my opinion but deal with it. Actually I'm not sorry you can't handle it, but I do feel sorry for you.

Can anyone in the UK suggest a reputable dealer here with the best price offering this? Since the EX is sold out at Sideshow i'm thinking of ordering it here but i've never ordered from anyone else so not sure who the good apples and the bad apples are.

You have serious issues if you get this bent out of shape because I suggested that Sideshow may have displayed the Batman at SDCC to gauge customers opinions to determine if they needed to spend the time and money to fix it. Sorry you don't care for my opinion but deal with it. Actually I'm not sorry you can't handle it, but I do feel sorry for you.

It doesn't take me getting bent out of shape to call you a ****** and this has nothing to do with the content of your opinion.

You're obtusing again. Might want to see a doc about that.

Can anyone in the UK suggest a reputable dealer here with the best price offering this? Since the EX is sold out at Sideshow i'm thinking of ordering it here but i've never ordered from anyone else so not sure who the good apples and the bad apples are.

https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.u...format-figure-14-63cm.html?filter_name=batman premium

Ordered from them in the past and today coincidentally. Lee answered my email queries within about 15 minutes both times and is really helpful. Also had to phone them on the first occasion after a problem getting the order through and they were great.

https://www.collectiblesdirect.co.u...format-figure-14-63cm.html?filter_name=batman premium

Ordered from them in the past and today coincidentally. Lee answered my email queries within about 15 minutes both times and is really helpful. Also had to phone them on the first occasion after a problem getting the order through and they were great.

Thanks for the heads up.

Just did the sums though and at £320 it's barely cheaper than ordering from Sideshow even with the shipping and taxes. With Sideshow rewards it's the same price and buying directly from them means we get it 3 months earlier and if there is a problem they will fix it directly.

So basically i was hoping for the price to be cheaper than Sideshow. Anyone else in the UK?

Back