Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I dont think you guys will realize its not a dream when it finally arrives and he is actually in your presence

:lol Yeah the box will sit at my front door for a few days with me walking past it looking at it and saying "if only you really were.....sigh" :lol

Jingle bells, batman smells, his statue got delayed,

**** this ****, I'm over it, I'm gonna go get laid.

Not sure if this was communicated here but there's a recent post by SS in the other forum that "The symbol will not be the raised looking one but the more flush looking one and it will be raised higher on the chest."

Great news, the proto shown at SDCC was definitely way off.

Not sure if this was communicated here but there's a recent post by SS in the other forum that "The symbol will not be the raised looking one but the more flush looking one and it will be raised higher on the chest."

Excellent news!:clap

Great news indeed.... Looks like all my *****ing so many post ago worked ;) ;)

Sure! Better to wait and have it done right then get it quick and have it messed up :)

If you want a quickly done one just send me 400.00 and I will sculpt one up for you pronto tonto. I will get it shipped tomorrow. :)

I didnt notice anything odd at sdcc 2013

Sideshow usually sends out a 21 days notice for pre orders.They have to send out by next Thursday so we can have Batman by December.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I think dildo-rang is the highlight of this thread.

If Batman wants to take a thug out of the game for good, he doesn't make him a paraplegic, he smokes him in the head with a dildo-rang. When people ask where he got the shiner from, no way in hell is he gonna admit that batman smoked him in the head with a rubber ****.

Doubly so if he aims it right and gets him in the mouth.

On their Facebook page, Sideshow suggest Batman PF as a DC gift for Christmas.

"And I thought my jokes were bad..."

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

. When people ask where he got the shiner from, no way in hell is he gonna admit that batman smoked him in the head with a rubber ****.

So he has to make up something that sounds so badass, even he forgets what happened.

This is how legends are born. :lecture

Official Sideshow Batman PF

On their Facebook page, Sideshow suggest Batman PF as a DC gift for Christmas.

"And I thought my jokes were bad..."

Ah ha ha ha...talk about a slap in the face!

Get your loved ones this batman statue, and they might actually have it by this time next year!

Last edited:
Back