Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spidey976, I think this looks amazing (and something I could never do) but I do agree a slight tweak on the lips would improve it. Overall, it is definitely a good effort though.

Spidey has come a long way since he first started, I remember when he started messing around with ZBrush years back.. but spidey knows I always give my honest opinion... although I probably could of phrased it better now that I look at what I posted but spidey knows it comes from the heart :)

Thanks gents I will post an update soon, but in the end I gotta be willing to hear everyone's opinions whenever I post up my work. The fastest way to improve in anything is to try .... get critiqu then try agan.

I've had this statue for well over five years, I'm sure, and just finally opened it for the first time.

I previously had nowhere decent to put it but earlier this year I made a black out Batman display, reserved its spot in the middle but wasn't quite ready to open it yet. I'm not really sure what I was waiting for but decided to re-gift it to myself for Christmas.
I will say, this statue is far more impressive in person. Pictures don't do the scale and details justice.

Here it is, where it was meant to be.

79643945_185477929264622_8711663547243667352_n.jpg

Very nice, congrats on your 5 year old purchase :lol I like the black / grey and a bit of purple in your display.

I have the modern version and whilst I love it, it's just in its box until I move house. The sculpted cape makes it very big and I prob would have sold it if it had retained its value but ebay suggests otherwise

Very nice, congrats on your 5 year old purchase :lol I like the black / grey and a bit of purple in your display.

I have the modern version and whilst I love it, it's just in its box until I move house. The sculpted cape makes it very big and I prob would have sold it if it had retained its value but ebay suggests otherwise

Is it cheaper on ebay? not sure I understand

and that's part of the reason it was in the box so long for me but also just... nowhere to put it. if it fit INSIDE a detolf it would have been opened long ago lol. It doesn't even fit in the besta! I want it behind glass! I need to check other sizes for Bestas, taller ones!

and thanks!

To me this black and grey Bats with 2 heads and at the time for 400 bucks is the best Bats ever produced by SS. I have the blue and grey too cause it such an impressive piece.

Agreed, so many statues have come out since but none have really popped for me as much as this one.
Prime1 has made some FINE ASS statues, but I dunno, this one just feels right

Back