Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

It doesn't take me getting bent out of shape to call you a ****** and this has nothing to do with the content of your opinion.

You're obtusing again. Might want to see a doc about that.

Awe, somebody needs a hug! :1-1:

Thanks for the heads up.

Just did the sums though and at £320 it's barely cheaper than ordering from Sideshow even with the shipping and taxes. With Sideshow rewards it's the same price and buying directly from them means we get it 3 months earlier and if there is a problem they will fix it directly.

So basically i was hoping for the price to be cheaper than Sideshow. Anyone else in the UK?

Cheaper than that, I doubt it. Forbidden Planet I think are sold out from memory, Mothers Basement is an option but probably no cheaper. There aren't many UK sellers for Sideshow stuff, other than that it's Amazon and eBay unless I've forgotten someone.

Did anyone else receive an email that they're charging your last flex payment? I got one last night. weird thing is my last flex pay was scheduled for 12/25/13. So they're a month early if they charge me idk

This is a great question. I don't have him on flex so I can't say. Anyone else get notification for last flex payment? If so, that's pretty big news.

Did anyone else receive an email that they're charging your last flex payment? I got one last night. weird thing is my last flex pay was scheduled for 12/25/13. So they're a month early if they charge me idk

They won't charge your last flex payment until they have the statue ready to ship.

Yes I know :( but whatever I'm tired :(. i hope the wait is for a good reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This really is the only hobby that makes you wait like this that I have been involved with. I will be happy once I get my collection where I love it and can focus on my other hobbies I have been putting off for this.

They're making 13,000 of them on top of whatever other statues the factory is doing

While I don't care how long the wait is as I know it will eventually show up, I am curious why the number of statues they are making is in any way an excuse for not meeting their set deadline? Its not like they didn't know when they set the deadline that they were going to make that many.

ADIFFERENTSLIDEOFFAITH.gif

Cheaper than that, I doubt it. Forbidden Planet I think are sold out from memory, Mothers Basement is an option but probably no cheaper. There aren't many UK sellers for Sideshow stuff, other than that it's Amazon and eBay unless I've forgotten someone.

Looks like Sideshow is the best option then.

Mothers basement is £350. Who is crazy enough to order from them when you can get it directly from Sideshow cheaper, months earlier and with reward points and peace of mind should anything go wrong :rotfl

Back