Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Hope someone comes up lucky - just cancelled mine. Fed up and also decided I am just not into PFs. No regrets and hope everyone enjoys theirs once he arrives.

Looks like Sideshow is the best option then.

Mothers basement is £350. Who is crazy enough to order from them when you can get it directly from Sideshow cheaper, months earlier and with reward points and peace of mind should anything go wrong :rotfl

It's actually no cheaper buying from Sideshow these days TBH

Once you factor in shipping at $60 Bats is $460
Convert that at $1.5 to the £ you get a shipped price of £306.67 then add on the VAT @ 20% (£61.33) & Fedex fee of £10 Batman will have actually cost you about £378.00 from Sideshow.

So roughly £28 more than Mothers Basement

Although all that said if you do go for MB you can only get the standard edition & IMO the extra £28 he'll cost from Sideshow is worth it for the EX :)

Neil

You gotta have faith.

ADIFFERENTSLIDEOFFAITH.gif

:lol . . . .

It's actually no cheaper buying from Sideshow these days TBH

Once you factor in shipping at $60 Bats is $460
Convert that at $1.5 to the £ you get a shipped price of £306.67 then add on the VAT @ 20% (£61.33) & Fedex fee of £10 Batman will have actually cost you about £378.00 from Sideshow.

So roughly £28 more than Mothers Basement

Although all that said if you do go for MB you can only get the standard edition & IMO the extra £28 he'll cost from Sideshow is worth it for the EX :)

Neil

Sadly the Ex is sold out so if i order from SS it will be the reg but

Figure = $400
VAT = $80
Shipping = $57.97

Last time i ordered from SS i wasn't charged VAT on the shipping so the total is $537.97 which at today's exchange rate is £332. + £10.50 for Fedex that would make the total from SS £342.50.

Sadly the Ex is sold out so if i order from SS it will be the reg but

Figure = $400
VAT = $80
Shipping = $57.97

Last time i ordered from SS i wasn't charged VAT on the shipping so the total is $537.97 which at today's exchange rate is £332. + £10.50 for Fedex that would make the total from SS £342.50.

Yeah I know I got my EX in as soon as the P/O's went up :)

I work in a Freight Forwarders & unfortunately Shipping should be included in the VAT calculations as it is a VATABLE charge.
Not saying it is always done but it should be ;) lol

I would actually consider going through Mothers Basement with a difference that small.

At least you have a UK point of call.

I know SS are all kinds of awesome with issues but I just find it's always a bit easier working with people in the same country as you.

I actually only use SS because I want the EX with the difference's being so small now if it wasn't for the EX I'd probably use a UK seller these days.

Neil

I can understand canceling the regular, but not the EX. You're waving bye-bye to an item you could easily get an extra couple of bucks on by reselling it.

Watch, it IS released next month. It's like Lucy decided to finally keep the football down for you.

Be aware if you order from mothers basement you may be waiting quite a while until it comes into stock

D'oh. And I'm usually good at these things. This waiting is getting the best of me.

You mean before someone posted "Just chatted with Sideshow, they said they don't have a shipping date and have not sent out shipping notices yet,atleast according to Christina at Sideshow" and everybody else knew for sure luiggi was kidding?

Yep.

Man waiting for him is giving me a headache. All I can say is they better ship him before putting the Keaton Batman up for PO.

If sideshow actually sent out shipping/charge notices, you would of heard thousands of voices yell out "about ****ing time".

I haven't heard them yet.

Back