Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

This hasn't shipped yet...;-)

h26145A89

Not sure if this was communicated here but there's a recent post by SS in the other forum that "The symbol will not be the raised looking one but the more flush looking one and it will be raised higher on the chest."

Great news, the proto shown at SDCC was definitely way off.

Definitely good news

:duff

So Apocalypse comes in under $100 for shipping and Batman is just under $140 :slap

Apocalypse is bigger and heavier so I don't get it :dunno

I guess it just being Batman denotes a premium in price :lol :cuckoo:

So Apocalypse comes in under $100 for shipping and Batman is just under $140 :slap

Apocalypse is bigger and heavier so I don't get it :dunno

I guess it just being Batman denotes a premium in price :lol :cuckoo:

Heck of a paper weight:monkey1

Probably....they know what needs changing or they've already done it

big assumption. If that was the case you would think they would have made the change before previewing it at SDCC to avoid the complaints. Its just as likely they put it out at SDCC to see how the fans would react before sending it back for a fix.

big assumption. If that was the case you would think they would have made the change before previewing it at SDCC to avoid the complaints. Its just as likely they put it out at SDCC to see how the fans would react before sending it back for a fix.

tumblr_micazzAxYg1rgz930o1_500.jpg

The truth is out there!

Or, they didn't have time before SDCC to get the problem fixed, and didn't think it was a big enough issue to warrant a no-show for their most anticipated statue to ship this year.

I don't care if it's an act of God. As long as he looks good that what matters to me.

Or, they didn't have time before SDCC to get the problem fixed, and didn't think it was a big enough issue to warrant a no-show for their most anticipated statue to ship this year.

Did the one they displayed the previously year mysteriously disappear?

Back