Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

SS will release the Batman PF before Xmas which stimulate their sale volume otherwise how to sold out 7500.......

What are the odds that they would make a Batman Returns ('92) PF if they are already releasing an '89 version?

Also... between Batman and Batman Returns, which do you freaks prefer?

It's Batman Returns for us :hi5: (almost said Batman Forever, good god no. LOL)

I like the returns suit's bat insignia.

What are the odds that they would make a Batman Returns ('92) PF if they are already releasing an '89 version?

Also... between Batman and Batman Returns, which do you freaks prefer?

It's Batman Returns for us :hi5: (almost said Batman Forever, good god no. LOL)

They might make them all eventually

i'm in for at least this and the keaton PF. I assume they will make a bale batman at some point so if that looks good, will get that one too.

This is my bare minimum as of now. Trying not to get too far ahead of myself.

Batman
Nightwing
Robin
Catwoman
Huntress
Batgirl

Joker
Penguin
Two-Face
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
Shiva

Bare minimum at 12? With only Joker having been released.. :lol

You might be overstepping yourself but good luck to you sir.

Thought this was pretty cool/nice:

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000NJBRDC/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/ame]

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

You gotta be in it for the long haul and have a vision of what it's gonna look like on your shelves or you end collecting **** you don't want and falling for hype on pieces.

You gotta have a vision of how many of these big shipping boxes you gonna have too :horror

Yes, she was. Sold mine not long after I got her, how soon I forget.
12 minimum with 10 remaining is still a long haul...

I'd count Batman and Harley too. Catwoman has a strong chance of being close as well.

You gotta be in it for the long haul and have a vision of what it's gonna look like on your shelves or you end collecting **** you don't want and falling for hype on pieces.

Good post. I think of this in terms of years. And not 2 or 3. More like 10+.

Official Sideshow Batman PF

I'd count Batman and Harley too. Catwoman has a strong chance of being close as well.

Good post. I think of this in terms of years. And not 2 or 3. More like 10+.

Yep. My collection room has been something I've had in my minds eye since forever.

I don't get the 'I want it all now!' mentality either man like people saying where is Wonder Woman etc. you just want SS to just bulk release all the figs you ever want in one hit? Number one, who would have the $$$ to be able to order em all at once and number two I enjoy coming here and talking **** too much. If you just bought everything at once and moved on where would the fun be?

One good thing about wanting them to release these quick is to avoid the price increases in the future.

Yep. My collection room has been something I've had in my minds eye since forever.

I don't get the 'I want it all now!' mentality either man like people saying where is Wonder Woman etc. you just want SS to just bulk release all the figs you ever want in one hit? Number one, who would have the $$$ to be able to order em all at once and number two I enjoy coming here and talking **** too much. If you just bought everything at once and moved on where would the fun be?

:goodpost::exactly:

You nailed it bud. This stuff is half the fun. I can afford 2 to maybe 3 pieces a year so I really don't want to be hit with a bunch of them all at once. I saw someone on here earlier complaining about the teases and asking to just show everything right away by I like them as they let me prioritize which items I am going to order.

One good thing about wanting them to release these quick is to avoid the price increases in the future.

I think its easier to budget for price increases than it is 5 plus statues a year. For me anyways, I know some people have a bit or a lot more expendable cash.

I think its easier to budget for price increases than it is 5 plus statues a year. For me anyways, I know some people have a bit or a lot more expendable cash.

No doubt. But they don't make it easy by needing a divining rod and a psychic to discern when you will be getting them.

But they are also pushing the envelope a bit on what people can pay. Be real curious to see what Sinestro's ES is. You can get away with it on heavy hitters like Bats, but secondary characters?

Glad this got teased before I bought the NECA Keaton 1/4 coming out.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

True. I was so close to ordering Red Sonja and part of me wants to order Apocalypse, but I just don't have an attachment to those characters. I caved on Sinestro, but he fits well with my other pieces, and I love the GL comics.

Sonja and Sinestro both look really good. Even if you were just collecting by example without knowledge of the characters those two would almost be worth it. Apocalypse is my favorite Marvel villain, but not at $600 unfortunately.
Without any attachment... you're CBG.

Longer the haul, the more restraint you need especially with delays.
And things always change so again good luck.

Back