Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

The scene between him and the Joker in Vicki Vale's apparment was hilarious.

YOU WANNA GET CRAZY!!! LETS GET CRAZY!!!!

And also when she opens the present left by Joker and it's a bunch of dead flowers lol

Nuts Ondi Nuts!!!:lol That was great I agree.

The only other role (outside of dramatic ones) that Keaton did that I like better than Batman is of course Beetlejuice. He has great comedic timing. I liked Keatons portrayal over Bales, and I liked the first two Nolan films but it got stale for me.

Yeah it really showed Keaton's range for the character. I guess it showed he was just as damaged as the Joker and I appreciate that.
Most of the other films had a clear representation of Bruce and of Batman. Keaton proved they were one and the same. Not sure I'm getting my point across but I'm tired lol

Have both. That means you rule.

Keaton's Batman lame?

You sir, are the person who is lame.

Your unwashed hobo beard might be lame as well sir :) I was saying IMO the classic comic depiction is a better representations of the Batman character. Relax & keep your love for Keaton strong :peace

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

If u buy that ur a ****wit

But Mr Chin it's sooooo cheap, surely one bid won't hurt!

5AkEpmwasc-6.png

actually... he never stated that it's for the pre-order and that the buyer has to pay the rest when it arrives... So technically, he sold a Batman PF ex for 150$...
Not that the buyer will ever see the PF ...

Brucey, whats your thoughts on the new upcoming Keaton PF? Yay or Nay?

Do you think its worth cancelling the Comic Bats PF just to get it? :dunno

Bagg, just order both, take a look at em side by side and give one the axe. That's what I am going to do.

Back