Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Official Sideshow Batman PF

CBG lmfao.

Team CBG 4 lyfe.

You don't have to justify your purchases to anyone but you, spend your $$$ on whatever you please but I can't do this hobby without a vision of the end product and that vision is freaking glorious.

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Hey, batman is 25 inches right? The typical besta set up only has 23 and 1/2 inches in each shelf space. To put this in a besta you would have to drop a shelf? won't this ruin the symmetry of the doors hiding the shelves? :gah:

I have one preordered and I have a newb question.

If someone who preordered the EX is going to cancel can you swap if you contact SS with the person's permission? Or do you just tell them you're taking over another persons order and they will cancel your down payment on a on time basis?

If someone who preordered the EX is going to cancel can you swap if you contact SS with the person's permission? Or do you just tell them you're taking over another persons order and they will cancel your down payment on a on time basis?

I don't think you can do that

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a first come first serve basis. Why would they give it to you when there are others that have been in that wait list for over a year.

You can get the original orderer to submit a change of shipping address form and have it sent to another address.

If the shipping address does not match the billing address, they won't ship it.

False. If you get a form from sideshow, you can have it shipped to another address. That was how i got Rhino EX from another member who didn't want it anymore and that is how I am helping another board member get Master Chief EX.

I didn't know you there was a form that could by-pass that. I just remember having problems once for that reason.

Thanks GIZE. Looks like I'll be missing out on the EX on this bad boy.

There's gonna be lots of tears from the people that canceled when this bad boy finally ships. This thread is gonna shoot to 2000 pages just on that when in hand pics are posted.:rolleyes2

And the pics most likely won't do it justice. Like the 1:1 Bat Bust. I saw it at my LCS and almost shat myself.

Thanks GIZE. Looks like I'll be missing out on the EX on this bad boy.

Imo the Batman PF isn't one of those "ex or fail" situations. Tbh I didn't even notice the batarang the first time I saw it.

It's definitely not a big deal. Just nice to have an EX I suppose. When you're kidney goes on you and you need that extra $150 :stake :nana:

And the pics most likely won't do it justice. Like the 1:1 Bat Bust. I saw it at my LCS and almost shat myself.

Same here. I just the bust at my lcs and it was ridiculously cool.

joe-j-killing-time-o.gif

There's gonna be lots of tears from the people that canceled when this bad boy finally ships. This thread is gonna shoot to 2000 pages just on that when in hand pics are posted.:rolleyes2

Why would anyone who has waited this long cancel now? I mean, barring some kind of financial crisis, that would be just silly. Hang in there guys...Batman will be here soon!

Back