Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I think what people say and actually do are two totally different things. They want to be tough guys and act like they wont take SS's crap when in reality they put on their bibs and eat it off their finest china.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I've seen a few people cancel just over a little delay. Pretty foolish

Yup...I mean, I guess I wouldn't call this a little delay (it's been ridiculous), but still...hang in there people! As soon as you get your Batman, you'll be able to plop him down right next to your Superman PF :monkey1

I'm so tough.

My dad can beat up your dad.

So here's a question. I ordered mine shortly after Comic-Con. I tried to order it at Comic-Con but ran into some issues there (can't recall what issues, but at the time it just seemed easier to do it when I got home.)

When I got home the EX was already sold out so I ordered the standard. At the time I didn't really understand how conversion worked. Now that I do, there doesn't seem to be a way to get on the list to convert to EX.

Should I bother trying to get on the conversion list? I ordered in July 2012 but I don't know if that gives me any advantage.

Please be kind to an idiot like me.

So here's a question. I ordered mine shortly after Comic-Con. I tried to order it at Comic-Con but ran into some issues there (can't recall what issues, but at the time it just seemed easier to do it when I got home.)

When I got home the EX was already sold out so I ordered the standard. At the time I didn't really understand how conversion worked. Now that I do, there doesn't seem to be a way to get on the list to convert to EX.

Should I bother trying to get on the conversion list? I ordered in July 2012 but I don't know if that gives me any advantage.

Please be kind to an idiot like me.

So you're on the EX waitlist or not?

If you're not on the waitlist by now you can forget about it. Besides the waitlist has closed for the EX anyway.

I'm not on the waitlist. That's what I figured. I couldn't figure out how to get on the waitlist back in 2012 and didn't really think about it again until recently.

I'm not on the waitlist. That's what I figured. I couldn't figure out how to get on the waitlist back in 2012 and didn't really think about it again until recently.

Just keep an eye out on the boards in F/S if you really have to have one. The will show up from time to time.

Even if the WL is close people still convert. They normally find like a few hundred stash away somewhere.

ANNNNYYYYYWAYYY......... Just keep an eye out in the F/S section since you're not on the WL.

Just read it was delayed again. Apparantly Christ doesn't like silver medals so we have to wait until the second coming.

Just read it was delayed again. Apparantly Christ doesn't like silver medals so we have to wait until the second coming.

Like read it was delayed later than Dec? Or just noticed it had been moved to December?

Back