Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Probably going to be cancelling this order in favor of the Keaton one. Wife won't let me have two and honestly, I'd prefer the Keaton one if it is anything like the Hot Toys one I have.

Bagg, just order both, take a look at em side by side and give one the axe. That's what I am going to do.

Good advice King:hi5: You think after waiting as long as we have for this bloody Bats PF that I should at least get to see it in hand before selling it! :lol May do the same with the Reeve PF and ditch the Supes PF

:lol:lol

Probably going to be cancelling this order in favor of the Keaton one. Wife won't let me have two and honestly, I'd prefer the Keaton one if it is anything like the Hot Toys one I have.

I bet your wife has more than one pair of shoes!!!:lecture Of course you can have two!!! Go on Col, treat yourself buddy! :lol:lol

So just sell the comic one when the Keaton one releases.

Brucey, whats your thoughts on the new upcoming Keaton PF? Yay or Nay?

Do you think its worth cancelling the Comic Bats PF just to get it? :dunno

Ever since they did the Keaton HT I've thought they'll do a PF and Ill be getting him to sit next to the comic one. The Burton film is my fave Batman and my plan has always been to have comic Supes, Reeve, comic Batman and Keaton alongside the busts and 1 villain for each of em. I don't dig the other characters enough to justify a full JLA of figs so I'm going for a kick *** worlds finest display.

Ever since they did the Keaton HT I've thought they'll do a PF and Ill be getting him to sit next to the comic one. The Burton film is my fave Batman and my plan has always been to have comic Supes, Reeve, comic Batman and Keaton alongside the busts and 1 villain for each of em. I don't dig the other characters enough to justify a full JLA of figs so I'm going for a kick *** worlds finest display.

I'll have that and the JLA I rule :lecture

Im considering the same. Keaton Batman was my favorite and my collection has little room extra's right now. If I get him I will want a Jack Joker as well and then I will have two jokers...:panic::panic::panic:

So everyones jumping off this Batman PF??? :slap

Surely you guys need to see a full preview before canceling this one :dunno

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

No way I'm canceling. I've been waiting 14 months, so what's a little longer? Besides, I'm completely out of room at this point.

SDCC2013-sideshow-premium-format-61-533x800.jpg

I love Keaton as much as you guys but this piece is seriously badass!! Hang in there peeps. Rotate these bad boys if you have to.

Never doubted you for a minute Chin :wink1:

I hope to get Keaton it just depends on how soon they put him up for PO

I have this one and the Hot Toys 1/4 scale TDKR one coming. If Keaton PF is a good likeness it will be tempting lol

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

If he POs this in Nov/Dec he's not gonna be shipping til Q3 at the earliest. Chuck in the normal delays and it's not gonna be in hand til this time next year if you ask me.

Sounds epic to me mate :clap wish i could have them all lined up like that! :(

I've decided in my head that I'm going to try and go for a 'through the years' type display, as long as the PF's are good enough to warrant it.

So Comic Batman, Keaton Batman, Bale Batman if/when they do that one, Adam West Batman too if it happens. Maybe others (different comic versions, Arkham games, animated series, Batman Beyond etc.) if they were to happen in the future, as well.

So everyones jumping off this Batman PF??? :slap

Surely you guys need to see a full preview before canceling this one :dunno

I will wait for the full preview but I seriously doubt I'll be that disappointed with the Keaton one. I've never been totally sold on the look of this one, but it IS Batman so that's why i ordered.

This is my bare minimum as of now. Trying not to get too far ahead of myself.

Batman
Nightwing
Robin
Catwoman
Huntress
Batgirl

Joker
Penguin
Two-Face
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
Shiva

What are the odds that they would make a Batman Returns ('92) PF if they are already releasing an '89 version?

Also... between Batman and Batman Returns, which do you freaks prefer?

It's Batman Returns for us :hi5: (almost said Batman Forever, good god no. LOL)

Back