Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

I will admit that if they said you would be put on a list if you want a replacement, versus being put on a waitlist, it would be a lot more reassuring for a whole lot of folks.

I hope all that want one are able to get one. :duff

Yeah, I agree, put on a waitlist for a replacement? :slap
Hopefully they phrased it wrong or were just being cautious with their wording in case something falls through.

I watched the debate on the economy tonight and hearing about the struggles of millions of unemployed americans reminds me this is just a "luxury hobby" but at the same time I have the right to expect better quality...now more than ever.

Yeah, I agree, put on a waitlist for a replacement? :slap
Hopefully they phrased it wrong or were just being cautious with their wording in case something falls through.

Why should sideshow need a waitlist, didnt they state that it was just a bunch of people "complaining about the same 3 pics over and over". :peace I remember them stating mrs marvel would get repaints but i dont think it ever happened, but it keeps people quite/satisfied for a bit.

Why should sideshow need a waitlist, didnt they state that it was just a bunch of people "complaining about the same 3 pics over and over". :peace I remember them stating mrs marvel would get repaints but i dont think it ever happened, but it keeps people quite/satisfied for a bit.

That's true too :lol

Kudos to Sideshow for giving those unsatisfied replacement heads. Due to their good customer service, I'm not going to be getting the one that somebody was planning to sell to me. I'll have to look elsewhere for one.:panic:

Kudos to Sideshow for giving those unsatisfied replacement heads. Due to their good customer service, I'm not going to be getting the one that somebody was planning to sell to me. I'll have to look elsewhere for one.:panic:

Is it still difficult even after this whole debacle to get one for retail?

:goodpost:Yep how fortunate are we to be able to cough up hundreds of dollars for a statue when most people struggle to make ends meet or just put food on the table :dunno

It makes me wonder if any of the Chinese workers who make these statues can actually afford to buy one.

Makes me wonder if corporate tax rates, capital gains taxes and income taxes weren't exorbitant, would the statues be manufactured in the U.S.? I wonder how many other impositions on business make it impossible to produce these things domestically.

There is a waitlist for a replacement head? You guys got screwed.

What's wrong with a list for people who are waiting for a replacement head? Would you prefer a lottery?

Oh. I understand now. The language has the potential for multiple interpretations so people are fearing the worst, (i.e. panicking) and/or taking advantage of the ambiguity to exacerbate the fear (i.e. panic mongering).

What's wrong with a list for people who are waiting for a replacement head? Would you prefer a lottery?

Oh. I understand now. The language has the potential for multiple interpretations so people are fearing the worst, (i.e. panicking) and/or taking advantage of the ambiguity to exacerbate the fear (i.e. panic mongering).

No you are wrong, it's dumb to get waitlisted for something that was their fault and needs to be fixed, plain and simple.

Keep making youself look bad by making stupid assumptions.

As opposed to making myself look stupid because I don't know how to punctuate a sentence?

They don't mean the kind of waitlist that you would end up on after a pre-order sells through. They mean a list of people who want a replacement and have to wait, since the heads won't be available until December. I understand how you'd be confused, having made the perfectly intelligent assumption that they meant the former and not the latter. Not that it made a shred of sense, since there was no pre-order process for the replacement heads, and it's likely no one who requests a replacement will be cancelling or having their credit card declined. But it's cool. I don't think you're wrong. Your opinion is just different from mine.

:rolleyes:

Makes me wonder if corporate tax rates, capital gains taxes and income taxes weren't exorbitant, would the statues be manufactured in the U.S.? I wonder how many other impositions on business make it impossible to produce these things domestically.

I have heard it said that the income tax is mostly responsible for manufacturing jobs going out of the Country. It is double taxation, so I agree that it is mostly the cause.

As opposed to making myself look stupid because I don't know how to punctuate a sentence?

no what's making you look even more stupid is defending your dumb assumptions and correcting punctuation on an internet forum when your point is wrong

a waitlist is a waitlist

was on one for a ms marvel head and never got it

wrong again

no full stop or commas :nana::nana::nana::nana:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachineGunMan
Why should sideshow need a waitlist, didnt they state that it was just a bunch of people "complaining about the same 3 pics over and over". I remember them stating mrs marvel would get repaints but i dont think it ever happened, but it keeps people quite/satisfied for a bit.

That's true too

a waitlist is a waitlist

was on one for a ms marvel head and never got it

wrong again

Ok. In spite of all respect for logic, reason, or otherwise proper use of a brain, I'm convinced. You're very persuasive.

I have heard it said that the income tax is mostly responsible for manufacturing jobs going out of the Country. It is double taxation, so I agree that it is mostly the cause.

Profits are actually triple taxed.

Ok. In spite of all respect for logic, reason, or otherwise proper use of a brain, I'm convinced. You're very persuasive.

mr punctuation police rookie first class at it again

too hard for you to understand that a replacement ms marvel head put on waitlist was never sent

i understand your lack of intelligence gets in the way

mr punctuation police rookie first class at it again

too hard for you to understand that a replacement ms marvel head put on waitlist was never sent

i understand your lack of intelligence gets in the way

relax guys....:hi5:

Back