Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

I will speak up myself if I personally think people are going beyond what's reasonable. :) SS has admitted mistakes before and by saying they will replace the sculpts or offer money back they're doing that here. I guess people want to see the words "we made a mistake"? :dunno $30 is the deal if you want to keep the head but I would guess it cost a bit more for all the replacement heads. This is a pretty fair deal but some are just being greedy.

From a customer service standpoint (which I know a thing or two about), this is not the best they can do, but it is the best they think they should do.

I think if you aren't happy with this fix or attempt of being fix, you should not have Rogue in your collection. It's pretty simple.

Because if Sideshow is failing in the customer service department in order for someone to be satisfied they should start collecting another company that they can be held at a higher standard.

I think if you aren't happy with this fix or attempt of being fix, you should not have Rogue in your collection. It's pretty simple.

Because if Sideshow is failing in the customer service department in order for someone to be satisfied they should start collecting another company that they can be held at a higher standard.

Because of one seriously flawed figure? Obviously if minor flaws were a problem, I wouldn't own any SSC's.

I will speak up myself if I personally think people are going beyond what's reasonable. :) SS has admitted mistakes before and by saying they will replace the sculpts or offer money back they're doing that here. I guess people want to see the words "we made a mistake"? :dunno $30 is the deal if you want to keep the head but I would guess it cost a bit more for all the replacement heads. This is a pretty fair deal but some are just being greedy.

Beyond what's reasonable? :slap

BTW They haven't said they will replace the sculpts. They said they would place people (or rather that customer) on a waitlist to get one replacement, which is different. I really hope I am wrong but the way I see it, that is the same as to say that maybe not everybody will eventually get a replacement. It wouldn't be the first time I have been denied one.

Just say'n :peace

Last edited:

BTW They haven't said they will replace the sculpts. They said they would place people (or rather that customer) on a waitlist to get one replacement, which is different. I really hope I am wrong but the way I see it, that is the same as to say that maybe not everybody will eventually get a replacement.

I would agree, they have ran out of replacements in the past.

BTW They haven't said they will replace the sculpts. They said they would place people (or rather that customer) on a waitlist to get one replacement, which is different. I really hope I am wrong but the way I see it, that is the same as to say that maybe not everybody will eventually get a replacement.

Yeah, sometimes some of you want way more than you deserve. Sorry thats fact.

What do you think the waitlist is for? Candy Bars? Donuts? Coke? :lol They're offering people to get on a WL to get a replacement sculpt. How is that not offering a replacement sculpt?

You're all bat____ crazy in my opinion.

On one side you have a handful of Sideshow defending lunatics.

On the other a handful of Sideshow bashing lunatics.

Its like a freaking pro life or gay rights rally in here.

No middle ground.

This thread is one step forward 20 steps back with every post.

Yeah, sometimes some of you want way more than you deserve. Sorry thats fact.

What do you think the waitlist is for? Candy Bars? Donuts? Coke? :lol They're offering people to get on a WL to get a replacement sculpt. How is that not offering a replacement sculpt?

Don't understand what you mean. If we all receive a flawed piece, wishing for a replacement is more than we deserve?? My point is just that taking into account that many people are going to ask for a replacement, there's no garantee you will receive one. As Ski has mentioned, they could ran out of them.

Well, as long as the have 750 replacements, that's OK with me :)

Last edited:

Okay, let me rephrase. To me it's coming across like that. :peace

This is an "Opinion Toy Message Board." I value most all opinions here, even if I have disagreements with friends. Even those who are "new" moderators or Mr. Stephens himself. I will never be shy to debate those who I disagree with as long as it's done so in a professional and civil manner.

I'm sure they will have a fair number based on the complaints they've received, because I doubt everyone is unhappy with what they got and won't need or want one.

You're all bat____ crazy in my opinion.

On one side you have a handful of Sideshow defending lunatics.

On the other a handful of Sideshow bashing lunatics.

Its like a freaking pro life or gay rights rally in here.

No middle ground.

This thread is one step forward 20 steps back with every post.

[ame]https://youtu.be/6ByNROf8v-Q[/ame]

:lol ummm....... NO!

But I want one :monkey2

What should I do? Do you think I deserve to ask for a replacement or is it that I am complaining too much and I am too influenced by everybody's opinion and can't see how a wonderful masterwork this paint job is???

P1010063.jpg

Worth it of PICASSO!

Last edited:

I will admit that if they said you would be put on a list if you want a replacement, versus being put on a waitlist, it would be a lot more reassuring for a whole lot of folks.

I hope all that want one are able to get one. :duff

I will admit that if they said you would be put on a list if you want a replacement, versus being put on a waitlist, it would be a lot more reassuring for a whole lot of folks.

I hope all that want one are able to get one. :duff

Thank you Jen. Thank you also for bringing some reason to this thread.

Back