Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Sideshow should replace these heads they are terrible. But I think more than likely they are going to cut and paste this...
"Each piece is individually painted and finished, each with its own unique quality and detail that is the trademark of a handcrafted Sideshow Collectibles product."
:monkey1

thats why everyone should return this. THIS is not the most successful premium format. That fake sellout was orchestrated, what manner of tom-foolery is denying paying customers the chance to preorder a grossly inflated product? they knew. This is something that I would've done as an amateur. Id be embarraseed to post pics let alone ask people to pay $300for it.

*DERP*

OMG I just looked at the SS gallery and compared them to the in hand shots. I can't believe how off the face paint apps are. The only statue I have received from sideshow that I really had paint issues with was the spiderman comiquette. This is ten times worse than the spiderman issues. I am lenient on Sideshow, but if I ever receive something this bad it is going back immediately. I thought it was unusual they closed the waitlist before it even shipped. They know their factory screwed up. Now the question is will they fix it. Don't screw up the Joker and Skaar.

oh hell, you just jinxed it!!! Leave a number where you can be reached when Joker and Skaar ship :lol

P1030600.jpg

Last edited:

Thankfully I had a problem with charging card and was about to amend details but going by these pics, I'll take the $30 NRD hit and cancel it

thats why everyone should return this. THIS is not the most successful premium format. That fake sellout was orchestrated, what manner of tom-foolery is denying paying customers the chance to preorder a grossly inflated product? they knew. This is something that I would've done as an amateur. Id be embarraseed to post pics let alone ask people to pay $300for it.

*DERP*

Yeah I does look suspicious with all the cancelling of waitlist orders before shipping then releasing the final version that is different in appearance to the one ordered and with ____ paint apps to boot.

Thankfully I had a problem with charging card and was about to amend details but going by these pics, I'll take the $30 NRD hit and cancel it

Why not just wait 'til you get it and send it back for a full refund.

Its not weird, I didnt want to fool myself into thinking it was something I did to make it look like ____.

Back