Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Cant honestly believe anyone cares about the butt when there are such ridiculous paint issues. How many people are really gonna display this with the ass facing forward?

*insert virgin collector joke here*
I care a lot about the ass. I also care a lot about the paints. I was going to display her in a cabinet that has this really cool new invention that can actually reflect light perfectly, giving you a perfect but reversed facsimile of an object placed in front of it. It's called a m-i-r-r-o-r. You should totally check them out sometime. They are so sweet! :D

Let me guess. You're putting me on your ignore list again. :(
sooo.....collectors?
:lol:lol:lol Good one.

That's almost everyone. :lol
:lol:rotfl:lol

everyonegaryOldman.gif

Last edited:

I don't really have an issue with the butt thing, but are everyone's eyes messed up? Mine may be going back if she's crosseyed!

I care a lot about the ass. I also care a lot about the paints. I was going to display her in a cabinet that has this really cool new invention that can actually reflect light perfectly, giving you a perfect but reversed facsimile of an object placed in front of it. It's called a m-i-r-r-o-r. You should totally check them out sometime. They are so sweet! :D

Let me guess. You're putting me on your ignore list again. :(

:lol:lol:lol Good one.

:rotfl :goodpost:

I want to hear more about this mirror thing. This intrigues me.

Even though the new ass isn't as sexy, I think its more appropriate since she looked downright naked at Comicon; the new butt is more appropriate not only because she's now the property of Disney but she actually looks like she's wearing a uniform...its still kind of sexy not as bad as some are saying..
Fabric that has a high percentage of spandex can look as though it's painted on and easily fill every crease in a body.

An example...
dat-ass-first-gif.gif

In comparison to what was displayed at SDCC and also shown the original production video, I think it is definitely as bad as some folks, including myself, are saying.

I don't think it would be that horrible, if the previous hiney wasn't revealed and didn't look so incredibly finey. But, what're ya gonna do?

Think I'll be keeping her. She will be here today, and I'll letcha know. I can't return her, or I will lose thousands of RP's.

I would hope sideshow would work with you based on the amount of products you order from them if you wanted to transfer those reward points.

At worse you could sell it for 400 to 500.

Fabric that has a high percentage of spandex can look as though it's painted on and easily fill every crease in a body.

An example...
dat-ass-first-gif.gif

In comparison to what was displayed at SDCC and also shown the original production video, I think it is definitely as bad as some folks, including myself, are saying.

I don't think it would be that horrible, if the previous hiney wasn't revealed and didn't look so incredibly finey. But, what're ya gonna do?

Good point, barb..But the Comicon version of Rogue wasn't quite realistic since her spandex costume was supposedly so tight we could see a well pronounced ass crack but no camel toe in the front! Still agree with you that SS used a deceptive marketing ploy by carefully hiding the "ass switch" from Rogue's product description page..(no 360 or photos of her backside)

I would hope sideshow would work with you based on the amount of products you order from them if you wanted to transfer those reward points.

At worse you could sell it for 400 to 500.
Word, brother. Woooooord. :)
Good point, barb..But the Comicon version of Rogue wasn't quite realistic since her spandex costume was supposedly so tight we could see a well pronounced ass crack but no camel toe in the front! Still agree with you that SS used a deceptive marketing ploy by carefully hiding the "ass switch" from Rogue's product description page..(no 360 or photos of her backside)
I don't require precise realism. I do however require honesty and I want what was advertised.

Back