Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Pics incoming:

Rogueedit1.jpg
Rogueedit2.jpg
Rogue3.jpg
Rogue4.jpg
Rogue5.jpg

Last edited:

I honestly couldn't give a ____ about that crowd! :lol
I collect for myself, not for Jesus. :)

:lol :exactly: off topic but I was wondering how you displayed your Kratos? I have him next to the Pandora's box from the GOW3 collector's edition

Here assets look great! I am not sure where you all are getting your pics but here is a great example of a guy with the perfect Rouge!

Rogue3.jpg
Rogue4.jpg

She does look damn good, Raiki! And your pics ain't none too shabby at all either. Thanks for posting. Congrats, my brother! :rock
Thanks B, I tried!

Congrats Raikirik, that does look good! :clap
Hows the regular head though?
Take a look for yourself friend! I updated my post with more pictures. I think that's it for today though, off to work very soon.

Now this are some inspirational photos. I might have to rethink taking photos tonight.

You should!!
Great pics Raikirik! :clap
It just proves that according to Raikirik camera and pint job is not all bad!
I cant wait to see her tomorrow!

Thanks B, I tried!

Take a look for yourself friend! I updated my post with more pictures. I think that's it for today though, off to work very soon.

I cant believe Im asking but can I see more rear photos??
Yours seems to have a more curvaceous backside? :lecture

Now this are some inspirational photos. I might have to rethink taking photos tonight.
By all means IL! You always take great pics so I say give it a go.

You should!!
Great pics Raikirik! :clap
It just proves that according to Raikirik camera and pint job is not all bad!
I cant wait to see her tomorrow!
I cant believe Im asking but can I see more rear photos??
Yours seems to have a more curvaceous backside? :lecture

Thanks ave, and might I mention I'm an admirer of your IM collection. I would take more pics but I'm leaving for work in like 15 minutes and my battery is drained :(

One word of warning for you all. Changing the heads frequently might not be a good idea as I've already seen some green paint rubs after changing them. They aren't visible when placed though as it happens on the lowest part that gets covered by the suit.

The boots look great. She looks like Elvira! I must be hyper critical or something but her eye makeup looks like quasimodo applied it while he was simultaneously ringing the bell without any candle light.

Here assets look great! I am not sure where you all are getting your pics but here is a great example of a guy with the perfect Rouge!

Rogue3.jpg
Rogue4.jpg

Back