Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Looks like we might have a wondering eye issue, but either way I think these faces are gonna have to be repainted...:dunno

i-DCFdsKx-L.jpg

This one eye looks OK, but that is just life lacking in both face paint jobs.

i-np9Pg8C-L.jpg

Looks like we might have a wondering eye issue, but either way I think these faces are gonna have to be repainted...:dunno

i-DCFdsKx-L.jpg

This one eye looks OK, but that is just life lacking in both face paint jobs.

i-np9Pg8C-L.jpg

I can't believe I am going to say this, but she looks nice from afar, but far from nice. Hope the paint apps aren't that sloppy across the board.

Yeah, just the jacket and the belt are the mixed media parts of the statue.

Overall it's not a bad looking sculpt. The paint looks like the weakness. Just like the atrocious job they did on The Rocketeer where the EX head looked like it had eyeliner. Obviously, with Rogue being a chick she has eyeliner but it shouldn't look like it was put on with a marker... Distance it looks good. But SSC's seems to fail a lot at closeup inspections...

Overall it's not a bad looking sculpt. The paint looks like the weakness. Just like the atrocious job they did on The Rocketeer where the EX head looked like it had eyeliner. Obviously, with Rogue being a chick she has eyeliner but it shouldn't look like it was put on with a marker... Distance it looks good. But SSC's seems to fail a lot at closeup inspections...

When it really going to stand out is when I get in under the lights and then you'll be able to really see the flaws if there are anymore to be seen.

Back