Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Jacket on...

Jacket is really easy to put on compared to Cyke's jacket.

i-kRMhcMV-L.jpg

i-XRvfH3x-L.jpg

Yup, she looks better with the jacket on...and from afar. :lol

I used to love the reg head better, but based on these 2 most recent pics I like the EX head more!

Actually, not a fan of either head sculpt per say. Could be the paint that's making me think so though.

Both heads looks good to me. The 90's Jim Lee head does look younger and more innocent, while the modern head reflects a more mature/grown up Rogue.

She looks Great: Minor eye issue, and non-exclusive head does not fit very good with jacket on. hair is to thick on the back to sit flush.

ba7bbf43.jpg

0d70cdce.jpg

5b50bd02.jpg

8c949b3c.jpg

e3b9f48c.jpg

6eb9a816.jpg

92c960f0.jpg

When it really going to stand out is when I get in under the lights and then you'll be able to really see the flaws if there are anymore to be seen.

Iron, one reason I've kinda moved over the the 1/6th scale more is that HT's and SSC's seem better at that scale. I refuse to look at my PF's closer than a few feet these days. lol

Also, I guess you could say this is more comicquette since the face is based on the comic I assume or some sort of cartoonish look. I think they would have been better trying for a more realistic look and not using Anna Paquin but aiming for a realistic look.

You'd think it would be easier to attain better paint for PFs because they are bigger scale than 12 inch figs? :huh

Or is that wrong? :lol I dunno.

Maybe my expectations were too high for this based on the Sideshow pics, but now that we are seeing in hand pics, my enthusiasm for this piece has taken a big hit. The paint apps on both heads looks really bad, especially around the eyes and her eyes seem to be looking off in two different directions. She doesn't look that great with Gambit either as she just looks like she is looking off into space.

Must stop looking at pics now until I get her next Monday...

I feel sick...:(

Yah, I'm not crazy about the lazy eyes. Is it so hard to paint them normal? I guess I will have to wait tomorrow to see how mine looks.

Back