Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue PF

if your ordering from canada, the little bit you'll save on the Reg from an online retailer will be eaten up by the extra costs with shipping and brokerage charges.

so set up an credit card account with fed ex and order her from sideshow. with the card account you only have to pay the taxes on the piece and no additional charges.
so like with my Black Cat PF i paid $25 shipping and only the taxes which would be about $15. so for $40 i got her shipped and tax paid to my door.

Thanks again quadcent!! damn i preorder PF Cyclops earlier today from my regular online retailer, I`m sure shipping will be around $60+:monkey2. I`m assuming sideshow does not use USPS to ship to Canada? only UPS or Fedex? also approximately how much would you think the shipping and taxes will be for rogue? same as PF black cat?

I knew I would turn Heads with that Pic.
RoguePF2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
:exactly:

rogue is 5'8" which at 1/4 scale is 17" not including base

I'm glad someone else noticed this. She is also on heels.

This is closer to a 1/5 scale than a 1/4.

I'll just have to pretend rogue is 5'1. :slap

You can clearly see she is in scale. The pic could be manipulated with PS, but I would trust it more than SS's specs

300045_press05-001.jpg

I was going to pre-order it, but realized that the flex pay schedule won't work for me. I already have other flex pays scheduled around that time frame. It is a heavy loaded second quarter for me. That sucks! Hopefully she will be still available six months later.
Besides, I am going to pre order the Predator LSB next week anyway.

Ok thanks to quadcent i registered on Sideshow and ordered my Rogue EX! & got $10 off! I really do hope shipping will be around $25. BTW quad do i need to contact sideshow to let them know i want them to ship it with FEDex?

It might be a small nitpick, but did you notice it seems she doesn't have the "X" symbol in her arm?

roguex-men.jpg

3000451_press02-001.jpg

300045_press02-001.jpg

I just woke up from being passed out all day from a migraine.
Came upstairs to the computer and the first thing I did was order Rogue :lol

Back