Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue PF

arghhhh. I dont know if i should get this... I don't have any PFs (mainly because they're HUGE) but I love the sculpt so much. >_<

Yeah, I heard that's been happening today. Might wanna check with them to straighten it out.

I sent them an order modification note and a cancellation request with a note regarding the issue. Hopefully that will be enough. I noticed another user in this thread with the same issue. Hopefully it works out for him as well.

I noticed that there was a limit of one per customer, so that should help our chances of not getting charged for canceling that second one.

I sent them an order modification note and a cancellation request with a note regarding the issue. Hopefully that will be enough. I noticed another user in this thread with the same issue. Hopefully it works out for him as well.

I noticed that there was a limit of one per customer, so that should help our chances of not getting charged for canceling that second one.
Communication is the sure way to make sure s'all coo. Good job. :)

Hey guys i gotta a few questions, does sideshow declare their shipments Low value - Gift? And to the Canadian collectors are the shipping charges really high? I`m thinking of getting a Ex rogue from them but i do not want get hit with a huge COD charge. BTW why is it that the e-tailers are able to sell the reg. edition cheaper then sideshow? thanks for the responses

shipping will only be about $25, they charge a flat rate for pretty much anything anymore, unless it's a really large piece and even then i think i only paid about $35 for the Hulk com.

check out this thread for another way for canadain collectors to save even more money.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81495

If you mean not showing her from the back, I have no idea. There were some earlier pics that did, but not now for some reason. I am sure they will eventually though.

I received my bonus from work so I went ahead and picked her up. Now Mystique doesn't have to be lonely on the Marvel PF front.

I received my bonus from work so I went ahead and picked her up. Now Mystique doesn't have to be lonely on the Marvel PF front.
Yeah, I really need to pick up Mysty at some point. She and Rogue do have a history afterall. :)
Can live without'em, can't collect with them............:rotfl
Love and collecting. They're both worth it. :hi5:

Back