Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Thanks Snoops :duff

picture.php
Looks like regulars are coming in.

Serious talent Skiman :clap

Serious talent Skiman :clap

Oh my bad VS, I meant these are regs coming in from Sideshow via Statue Forum, sorry about the confusion.

Before I pre-orderd the Exclusive through Sideshow directly, I ordered the origional from my comic shop. It arrived a few days ago and it looks the same as the exclusives. :( Not a different factory at all

Good job Skiman. I just saw this and one can't deny it is a huge improvement (although TBH, it is very difficult to do worse than SS :):D).

No, seriously...really nice! Love the way you painted the eyeshadows and the eyes! Are you thinking of repainting something else? Body, boots, gloves???

I knew Skiman would never take a blurry-@-s-s-e-d pic like that. :lol

:lol I was looking at your signature one :lol

:lol:1-1:

Good job Skiman. I just saw this and one can't deny it is a huge improvement (although TBH, it is very difficult to do worse than SS :):D).

No, seriously...really nice! Love the way you painted the eyeshadows and the eyes! Are you thinking of repainting something else? Body, boots, gloves???

Nah, not really, I'm actually just gonna leave my Ex head alone as well as I won't use it and it will just sit in the box.

The one I got from King was perfect with the exception of the heads, so IMO not much to really fix and I'm not really into converting statues for different looks. It's fun to view them here on the forum but I have to limit space for many other items that I collect. :thud:

What a shame that you are not interested in repainting the EX head. I would have liked to see what you can do with that one. Anyway, again, awesome job! Congrats!!!

Greatwall has a conversion made for him as well on SF, I hope he posts them over here as well, I see them in his collection thread so...

Last edited:

It's too bad I don't have one to be fixed by Skiman. This is masterful.

Last edited:

Well I'm taking this to Fedex tomorrow. I was going to wait for the new heads but decided not to. I just want to be done with it.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I really don't like that conversion of Rogue to red and black. I think it looks strange :dunno

I like how the red contrasts with the base nicely but i do find alot of the repaints of the face to seem way too cartoony/disneyish for my liking collection.

I think the color of the brown jacket doesn't go well with the red & black. Don't know if GW can make the jacket darker or not. It would stand out better.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I really don't like that conversion of Rogue to red and black. I think it looks strange :dunno

:wave :offtopic: Hey North can you post something at SF on the GG Blonde statue thread. I would like to know if she will be ready for preorder before the year end. Hopefully the rep over there can answer it.

:clap

I like how the red contrasts with the base nicely but i do find alot of the repaints of the face to seem way too cartoony/disneyish for my liking collection.

Agreed. I think that's a big part of my dislike is the strange cartoony-ness of the face.

I think the color of the brown jacket doesn't go well with the red & black. Don't know if GW can make the jacket darker or not. It would stand out better.

Agreed!!! I thought that exact thing when I first saw the pics. Maybe a gray jacket would look better than the brown.

:wave :offtopic: Hey North can you post something at SF on the GG Blonde statue thread. I would like to know if she will be ready for preorder before the year end. Hopefully the rep over there can answer it.

Sure! I will send a PM to that GG employee that posts there too and see if I get an answer.

Back