Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Just got off the phone with sideshow

They are aware of the issues and working on it case by case. So im sure they will fix the issue for each person that calls in. So make sure you guys call in.

Now when i asked about why at SDCC the rogue was shown with a bubble arsh, and we got something different when shipped. They said that its a marvel product and they had it changed.

But when i asked why they showed the "Prototype" for sale on the web site, they said they didnt show her arsh on the pre order cause it was changed. But i told them you show the SDCC prototype for pre order, there for i thought i was ordering a rogue just like that and its false advertising.

After some talking they said SS did drop the ball on that, not letting the customer know exactly what they were getting. But still they claim her arsh was not shown so you more or less get what they ship to you. Still false advertising, cant show one thing at SDCC and use that exact item on your site as a pre order then ship something different.

Sorry thats bad business and logic to me when you are selling a high end collectible.

Im just very upset about her arsh, i wanted the arsh from the prototype cause my mirror display for her would have been perfect.

oh well, im done pre ordering from SS unless they show a factory sample on the pre order and not a prototype. That or just wait till people get them in hand to see if its worth picking up.

Did you ask them if the regular editions have been painted in another factory as it has been speculated? Anything of the awful paint apps matter??

Did you ask them if the regular editions have been painted in another factory as it has been speculated? Anything of the awful paint apps matter??

All they said to me its all done at the same factory they been using for years and that they havent had to many complaints. Nothing like 500 people calling in, but that makes me wonder since a lot of people are still waiting on shipments to come in.

I asked if joker is coming from the same factory and they said yes.

So far its just case by case when they contact each one of us back, but a 5 day wait? makes me wonder if they really did get like 500 people calling in and more each day about her.

Edit; i should also note when i did ask about joker coming from the same place. it was stressed to me that the same problems may not occur with joker, but time will tell on that.

All they said to me its all done at the same factory they been using for years and that they havent had to many complaints. Nothing like 500 people calling in, but that makes me wonder since a lot of people are still waiting on shipments to come in.

I asked if joker is coming from the same factory and they said yes.So far its just case by case when they contact each one of us back, but a 5 day wait? makes me wonder if they really did get like 500 people calling in and more each day about her.

Edit; i should also note when i did ask about joker coming from the same place. it was stressed to me that the same problems may not occur with joker, but time will tell on that.

:slap :horror :panic:

So far its just case by case when they contact each one of us back, but a 5 day wait? makes me wonder if they really did get like 500 people calling in and more each day about her.

Well, crazy eyes might actually work for the Joker, so I am guessing they will give him the eyes they should have given Rogue. :lol

Well, crazy eyes might actually work for the Joker, so I am guessing they will give him the eyes they should have given Rogue. :lol

Or we might just get this (although I seriously hope not):

jokewhoops.jpg

:lol :lol :lol

Its very likely that this Rogue came from the same factory that has produced SS's great pieces in the past. The errors on Rogue seem to be rather consistent from piece to piece, which points to the acceptance of sub-standard quality by the QC inspectors on-site at the factory and more importantly, the acceptance of the same issues/errors by the QA/QC and development departments at SS.

In other words, the only reason these errors are present is because SS allowed them to be. Why they did will likely never be known to us. (Could of been a time issue/ cost issue...The reason is really irrelevant to us, the collectors.) But the point is, even if they use the same factory, future pieces CAN be fine as long as SS doesn't drop the ball again.

Good to know and thanks for sharing. Preemptive cancel of PO incoming. :lecture

Just got off the phone with sideshow

They are aware of the issues and working on it case by case. So im sure they will fix the issue for each person that calls in. So make sure you guys call in.

Now when i asked about why at SDCC the rogue was shown with a bubble arsh, and we got something different when shipped. They said that its a marvel product and they had it changed.

But when i asked why they showed the "Prototype" for sale on the web site, they said they didnt show her arsh on the pre order cause it was changed. But i told them you show the SDCC prototype for pre order, there for i thought i was ordering a rogue just like that and its false advertising.

After some talking they said SS did drop the ball on that, not letting the customer know exactly what they were getting. But still they claim her arsh was not shown so you more or less get what they ship to you. Still false advertising, cant show one thing at SDCC and use that exact item on your site as a pre order then ship something different.

Sorry thats bad business and logic to me when you are selling a high end collectible.

Im just very upset about her arsh, i wanted the arsh from the prototype cause my mirror display for her would have been perfect.

oh well, im done pre ordering from SS unless they show a factory sample on the pre order and not a prototype. That or just wait till people get them in hand to see if its worth picking up.

so, what is the fix they have? you called, they said it was case by case...what are they doing for you??? if i call in, am i getting new headS?!?

so, what is the fix they have? you called, they said it was case by case...what are they doing for you??? if i call in, am i getting new headS?!?

i wont know till 5 days from my call, and they get to my case. So until people start posting what SS did for them, we wont know.

All that happens now is if you call and put in a case, you are in line till they get to you. Which either tells me, they are trying to figure out whats going on with rogues and how to fix the problem due to the amount of people calling in. Or they have a slew of other problems with other products that is to much for them to handle atm.

Just my guesses atm.

Thank you.

If it is true that all their pieces are painted in the same factory then I really don't understand this change in quality at all. There are examples of bad pieces in SS history but we can't deny there also awesome ones.

Maybe the fabric hired a new group of workers or something like that. Anyway, the only thing I know is that Sideshow seriously needs to look into this and figure out a way to avoid these problems in the future. Enough already.

Thank you.

If it is true that all their pieces are painted in the same factory then I really don't understand this change in quality at all. There are examples of bad pieces in SS history but we can't deny there also awesome ones.

Maybe the fabric hired a new group of workers or something but the only thing I know is that Sideshow seriously needs to look into this and figure out a way to avoid these problems in the future. Enough already.

picture.php

The thing that made joker for me was the amount of detail with paint included, i can really see him coming pretty lackluster at best, scarr doesnt worry me as much for some reason.

Thank you.

Maybe the fabric hired a new group of workers or something like that. Anyway, the only thing I know is that Sideshow seriously needs to look into this and figure out a way to avoid these problems in the future. Enough already.

See my recent post which I've quoted below.

Its very likely that this Rogue came from the same factory that has produced SS's great pieces in the past. The errors on Rogue seem to be rather consistent from piece to piece, which points to the acceptance of sub-standard quality by the QC inspectors on-site at the factory and more importantly, the acceptance of the same issues/errors by the QA/QC and development departments at SS.

In other words, the only reason these errors are present is because SS allowed them to be. Why they did will likely never be known to us. (Could of been a time issue/ cost issue...The reason is really irrelevant to us, the collectors.) But the point is, even if they use the same factory, future pieces CAN be fine as long as SS doesn't drop the ball again.

Back