SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for photos, OblastSRT4!
Now I'm getting this guy for sure. >_< Brilliant statue, amazing ice.

What power source does it use for the light up? No option to plug it into the wall outlet?

OMG OMG OMG the pictures are amazing!!!! Thx for uploading!!!

I'm screaming right in front of my computer
Can't wait for mine!!! Ahhhhhhh

:yess:

Sad, but it's quite usual to make false batteries with net connecting for us, right? ))))
Cool. I like this statue very much.
Wish it be accurate 1/6...

Is it me or does the cloak under the right shoulder pad look weird, from all the production photos it is suppose to continue to flow under the shoulder pad

I hadn't noticed that but that's actually a good question.

So I just got my Arthus Statue and it looks amazing. Only problem was there is no on/off switch on the base. Anyone else have this happen?

I've opened a call with sideshow and sending in pictures to see what will happen.

Besides that i'm very happy with how this came out. Hope everyone else likes it as much.

Cheers!

So I just got my Arthus Statue and it looks amazing. Only problem was there is no on/off switch on the base. Anyone else have this happen?

I've opened a call with sideshow and sending in pictures to see what will happen.

Besides that i'm very happy with how this came out. Hope everyone else likes it as much.

Cheers!

What???:horror Are you sure? It's a black push button as plain as day. It is built into the base.

2igk8iq.jpg

32zkhhf.jpg

I got my Arthas statue in the mail yesterday. Overall it is a very nice statue. The base is huge and the ice looks awesome.

My only real complaint is the cloak that sticks out underneath the right shoulder of Arthas. I can't figure out why they didn't make it continue up under the shoulder pad. Another poster mentioned this.

Also, the helmet doesn't fit on his head very snuggly.

It is a large and nice piece however and will look great next to the barbarian from D3!

Got this baby today, it is gorgeous! Love the paint, and the sculpting details is top notch.

All of the spikey pieces to his armor are break resistant so that's a nice touch, so is his helmet and hair. (i think they're PVC). Rest of him is solid polystone.

The packing was great too, reminded me of the old school days when they went to great lengths to ensure no damage, it's a shipper box, with foam padded corners, and another shipper box inside of it, then the art box. You don't see this kind of effort in packaging anymore and I appreciate it a lot.

Now onto the pics!

003sqh.jpg

004bh.jpg

005vix.jpg

007wd.jpg

008ery.jpg

009at.jpg

010ow.jpg

011bat.jpg

012jpl.jpg

My favorite "I'm the boss, and i'm walking over your corpse" shot:
013eyo.jpg