SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine still says item shipping soon :/ HURRY UP Sideshow :pray:
Annone here from the EU and knows how long it will take to arrive after shipping ?

Mine will be delivered one year after I placed the order, almost to the day. Ordered March 30, scheduled for April 1.

Hm... that better not be a joke on sideshow's part.

Courtesy of loricstone from Statueforum:

29engao.jpg

2nls1le.jpg

307lyet.jpg

2jb2sn6.jpg

x3zpqp.jpg

dcyer.jpg

Wow that looks incredible. I cancelled my order, but I may pick it up in the next couple of weeks

Wow that looks incredible. I cancelled my order, but I may pick it up in the next couple of weeks

You should have plenty of time. No EX feature and an ES of 3000 should make this available for awhile. Have to say that the pics look great. Need to clear out a spot for him soon.

Is it me or does the cloak under the right shoulder pad look weird, from all the production photos it is suppose to continue to flow under the shoulder pad

I received 1818 or somethiing like that. I think they have sold a lot of these because why would I get such a high number and I am clearly one of the first, if not the first person to get it.

The number you get is random. Has no relation to when you ordered or how many they have sold so far

Was a little worried after the video but looks like he's turned out awesome. Going to look nice next to Tychus and the barbarian.

Back