SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both Tychus and Diablo 3 Overthrown. I don't have the exclusive Overthrown. Really wish I did because by far the worst part of that statue is the barbarians face. Wish I could have the one with a helmet over it. Is anyone just selling the exclusive head? lol

Yeah I had to get the ex, though the reg is better than nothing. Last regular I saw sell was $500 but that was a few months ago.

man are you guys seriously INSANE? the barbarian reg head is EPIC, that facial expression. Done 100% with perfect paint. How could you all like the ex head over the regular, the ex head has nothing but a helm covering his entire face. I got the ex but would never display him with the ex head, it's in the box in my storage unit for over a year now.

I'm interested at what the edition size of this guy is going to be, I wonder if it will be the same as the tychus findlay statue. Can't wait to get it though.

jeez, I got both Tychus and the Diablo barbarian (huge diablo fan here) and this seems to be a must buy as well. With s/h to where I live I'll end up paying 500$ again easily.

:horror

There were 1250 Tychus statues and they shot up. Also, how much are the regular Overthrown going for now? I'm looking to pick on up someday soon.

Does that include ones they sold only to Koreans via Korean Blizzard store?

Does that include ones they sold only to Koreans via Korean Blizzard store?

I think it does. However it doesn't include those which were especially made for Blizz employees. I think they got a whole bunch of their own.

In a few years this baby should stand next to my Arthas. ____ I already asked SS many times about Sylvanas, never got answer though. :(

14o4n15.jpg

Cant wait for Arthas his full reveal tonight. :yess::yess:

Q.Has Sideshow considered making Sylvanas Windrunner from World of Warcraft?

Sideshow and Blizzard are actively working through the designs for an INCREDIBLE Sylvanas Statue, Illidan and much more from WoW. Stay tuned, we will be sure to update you when we have more!

:yess::yess::clap:yess:

Q.Has Sideshow considered making Sylvanas Windrunner from World of Warcraft?

Sideshow and Blizzard are actively working through the designs for an INCREDIBLE Sylvanas Statue, Illidan and much more from WoW. Stay tuned, we will be sure to update you when we have more!

:yess::yess::clap:yess:

... And I'm going to have to buy it. Why, Sideshow? Why not a more important character that has actually participated in the greater story of Warcraft, not just for themselves ? Tirion, Thrall, Malfurion, Khadgar, Medivh, anyone? Well, none of them are scantily dressed enough to sell instantly...

Does anyone own WOW DC Unlimited PVC figures? They are smaller but absolutely fabulous, tremendous detail.

They already have an Arthas, Illidan, Sylvannas. Kind of like if SideShow made statues of other Blizzard characters like a Protoss zealot, some classes from WOW, Tyrael would be great.

Product page says November. Did it get pushed back? I could have sworn it was supposed to be in October.

Does anyone own WOW DC Unlimited PVC figures? They are smaller but absolutely fabulous, tremendous detail.

They already have an Arthas, Illidan, Sylvannas. Kind of like if SideShow made statues of other Blizzard characters like a Protoss zealot, some classes from WOW, Tyrael would be great.

I own Sylvanas, small but beautiful. :)

Back