SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah 350 is too little for a kidney, i will take a few fingers though. fedex/paypal work for you? :lol

It would be cool if they also make the Queen of Blades. It would look really sweet having a character representing each of the holy trinity of Blizzard games; with Arthas, Diablo, and the Queen of Blade displayed all together.

A queen of blades statue would be epic I think the deathwing statue could be very cool that they have planned but I wonder what scale it will be in.

zealot will be my choice, imagine how amazing the armor/sculpt will look and the number of cool poses they could choose from. And it's such a representative character of sc.

Diablo statue looks good on paper, but once done it just looks like an average demon/monster statue that are very common, it doesnt have anything special.

ghost kerrigan will be awesome too, or blademaster or regular orc from warcraft.

Oh my. I think this is a must buy. Although I don't play any more (Sadly, Cataclysm killed it for me), I loved The Frozen throne and The Wrath of the Lich King and their stories so this is something I can't pass up!

Oh my. I think this is a must buy. Although I don't play any more (Sadly, Cataclysm killed it for me), I loved The Frozen throne and The Wrath of the Lich King and their stories so this is something I can't pass up!

Yeah same here Cataclysm ruined it for me, my favorite was vanilla wow with 40 man raids it was epic, but i love artha's story and this is an easy buy for me. Also i played the beta for mists of pandaria at blizzcon and it felt like i was playing a kung fu panda game, kind of ridiculous.

I am actually kind of eager for Pandaria. Although Pandas are a bit ridiculous, I have always kind of had a place in my Warcraft fandom for them since WC3. The continent itself looks pretty damn amazing. I hated how most of the new zones for Cataclysm were desolate, and these new ones look very vibrant!

I think this may be the first statue I pre-order the day it is available.

I don't play WoW, but I'm seriously considering this statue. Just looks awesome and badass.

I no longer play wow but I'm getting this for sure, have liked Warcraft since the old RTS days.

Will be pre ordering this one. Can't wait for the full reveal. WTB Illidan :lol

[ame]https://youtu.be/BCr7y4SLhck[/ame]

just a quick reminder how FREAKING BAD ASS the lich king is!

now they just need to make the dragon in the cinematic sindragosa as a statue to go with Arthas.

Last edited:
I really wish they would do more characters, could do jaina, thrall, scarlet crusade would be pretty awesome, and maybe even the four dragon aspects. Even better would be pf's however I dont see them ever doing that.

In a few years this baby should stand next to my Arthas. ____ I already asked SS many times about Sylvanas, never got answer though. :(

14o4n15.jpg

Cant wait for Arthas his full reveal tonight. :yess::yess:

Back