SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really hope they do NOT add a light up feature, it only cheapens the statue of this type and causes more problems than anything.

the 2 blizzard statues released so far - tychus & barbarian has been nothing short of perfection in every aspect(sculpt, paint, details) and THE best works done by sideshow - instant grails. I am not sure if it's because sideshow has different teams that do them or blizzard just have higher standard.

Either way i am very excited for the lich king and the preview looked amazing. With him, i will have 1 statue from each of blizzard's 3 franchise that defined pc gaming for the last decade.

I cant believe this is coming out so soon, was expecting end of the year reveal. pcs ariel darkchylde just got bumped, this is my new #1 priority piece for 2012!

There actually has been 3 :wink1:

You're forgetting about the WOW diorama.

That is a great looking statue. I'm sure it has been a nightmare to design shipping packaging on that one.

:lol Hey, it was very well done, but they made too many.

i agree there is nothing wrong with the quality or paint of the dio itself...just the way it looked..is..kinda..bad :(

and the character isnt very popular, i mean what little kids growing up dream to be a draenei?! Now if this was two gnomes, it would be an instant buy!

I came close but never picked up the wow dio either, Lich King will be joining Tychus and my overthrown ex though.

Illidan would be awesome! Love the heroes and villains in Warcraft. Grom hellscream would also be amazing to have.

an orc blademaster with the katana would be epic too, ex could be dual wield katana.

but above all else, i want a gnome :(

well i Played WoW for wayyyyy to long so this is an easy instant buy for me. The other two on the way look like they could be amazing as well. Really excited about the diablo piece.

Yeah I like Diablo, would have liked a diablo 2 version but will check out the new female version.

This is the diablo they showcased at blizzcon last year, I too would have liked to see the diablo from 1 or 2 but ill take what i can get.

For the switch out head they should go for a blonde arthas, instead of the corrupted white hair arthas.

Or sideshow could be real generous and include all three.

For the switch out head they should go for a blonde arthas, instead of the corrupted white hair arthas.

Or sideshow could be real generous and include all three.

To be wearing the Lich Kings armour and wielding Frostmourne , the cursed runeblade, he is definately corrupted. The blond haired Arthas is long gone.

Now I know where my saved up points will go next Thursday . . . EX is the only way to go cos I'd want to show Arthas' face.

Sweet Lord...
This must be mine. Then again I allready dread seeing the price tag.
Anyone wants to buy a good condition kidney?

Price should be 300-350 dollars, start of with some cheaper organs first!

No but seriously 300-350 usd does seem reasonable.

Back