• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spikey Haired Hicks heads for HT figures - Up for order again!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey les i got a question to throw into the barrel. When painting a head and a error happens. how do you remove the paint? Normally I just try to whip it clean but sometimes it makes it uglier.

Sorry to bump in front of your question ( I'm sure Les will answer it any way )
just to go back on topic im all excited now !!! ( makes loud hyper screeeching noise like " eeeeeeeehhhh ".) this head rocks :rock

Thanks Hicks. You're a nut! :D

hey les i got a question to throw into the barrel. When painting a head and a error happens. how do you remove the paint? Normally I just try to whip it clean but sometimes it makes it uglier.

All this is stuff we really need to take to the Customs threads, and discuss, but I will say this, depending on how thick your paint is, you can either paint over it, or use some material to completely remove the paint. I don't like to do that often, because you can't always get all the paint off in the deepest recesses, and that loses valuable details.

Let's take this discussion to the Customs area and let this thread just be about this Hicks order. This is a business thread after all.

Thanks though guys.

Les

I ruined my armor like an idiot :lol
So when my hicks is here he ain't gonna be very well protected until I can get hold of some !. :lol

I snapped it in half by mistake !!.
It must not be strong!. Put it on my knee and it simply snapped !! :monkey2
I was pretty annoyed but whatever!.
Shizzle happens I guess.

Hey Les,

Any word on when the unpainted Hicks heads will be ready? My Hudson conversion is looking a little lonely without a head. :monkey3 :D

Soon my friend! If you have kept up with my Customs thread, I have only JUST gotten finished (mostly) with a ton of Jokers, and before those, Craig Bonds. I am due to start and finish some loose ones, figs on bodies, and some Supermans, then, all these Hicks! And there are a lot of them! And my deadline remains being finished with them by March 31st.
I am Very tired, but still working, so bear with me. THEY ARE COMING SOON!
This month! No matter what.

:rock

As soon as my Hicks head comes I can finally take and post group pics of my USCMs (all re-painted or with custom heads) in bad ass poses :rock....but not Apone cos I aint got him :(

Cool beans bro! :rock

ALL Hicks are cast. Paint is started on all of them. Slow going lately, but still on track.
Hang wid me folks! It's almost my two week break time! And Hicks should be ready for the party! :rock

Yo Les how's progrees now? Is there an ETA for the pinted heads?

Yo Les how's progrees now? Is there an ETA for the pinted heads?

Sorry for the delays here! All due to my break, and workspace sorting woes I assure you. Have started back on these, but slowly. There is paint on ALL of them! Just not progressing fast yet. Bear with me all! I'll keep you all posted as best I can. Thanks for your INFINITE PATIENCE WITH ME! :bow

icruise, sorry for the late answer bro! Clean it well and no, just paint away! Hope you got your's done.

customfig, sorry buddy, no more Hicks heads available this go round. Keep watching in future for another possible round. Thanks for asking.

Back