Les Walker CHRISTOPHER REEVE - HEADS ONLY thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That makes me feel better. I've been following what's been going on with his family and it breaks my heart that anyone has to go through what Les is going through right now. I hope everything comes out o.k. for him.

Though I've seen in his regular thread that some have already paid! Then I suppose he's started to send some invoices. I'm not at all in a hurry, but I'd like to see a list of the people getting it, just to know if I'm among them...

When I e-mailed him, he let me know a price for a painted head and where to send payment to. I am sure he will let you know

Please email me at [email protected] and I will forward any info there. That is my paypal addy to send payments to also.
Sorry about the huge delays in updates here guys. Just a LOT of stuff with my Mom going on. Really delayed. BUT, the mold is good, the materials are in hand, and as soon as time allows, I will be casting for all that have paid so far.
For those awaiting painted ones, I will paint them as soon as possible also.
Lots in my queue, so hang with me. If you have already contacted me, I have you in a list to cast for.

Thanks all.
Les

Dont overwork yourself Les !
Personal victories over collectible ones !

Would a Barlow head make you smile ?? :naughty

...... Not that you need more on your plate :rolleyes:

Russ

Sorry about delays folks. Heads coming. And to those that have emailed me, I will be trying to take more orders for this one soon. Lots going on here, and with no home computer to organize my stuff, I have to do it all at the library with little time. Casting more and painting on many of these at present.
Again, sorry for any delays. News on this front very soon.
Les

I spoke to Les for a while on the phone last night, and these are definatly still on the table he is just getting caught up on paints.

Back