Mr Barlow's .....Mr Barlow Project - Heads Up !! and Off !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Barlow came today! Thanks Russ... its an amazing sculpt, really blown away by all of the fine detail :rock :rock :rock

Got mine today! The detail is absolutley phenominal on him, and I wasn't expecting the blue tinted resin either, so thank you! This sculpting puts so MANY of Sideshow's lackluster offerings to shame and I can't wait to see what you put out farther down the road because I love half the shows and movies you've mentioned you wanted to do and it's definitely going to be worth the waiting, bro! :)
-Rick :)

Last edited:
i know, i have lots o picts gathered and have already sculpted him full size twice..lol Ive added him to my to do list. Im busy enough w my Dr Who heads and I hopped back on my Fright Night Jerry head again :)

Oh and thanks a lot Rick !! I plan on being busy this year..lol

You already know I'm excited by your Doctor Who heads, bro, but FYI, when you finally get around to doing Phantasm stuff (if you still do), I'll be wiping the tears from my eyes. :banana:banana:banana

"Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy!"

Ahh ...

Yeah I started one of them there awhile back :rotfl
phanhd.jpg

Hes in the lineup to " finish "
Got a dwarf rolling too :joy
Then Reggie and probably Mike, dont know if I want to do Jody

Russ

Ahh ...

Yeah I started one of them there awhile back :rotfl
phanhd.jpg

Hes in the lineup to " finish "
Got a dwarf rolling too :joy
Then Reggie and probably Mike, dont know if I want to do Jody

Russ

Oh AWESOME! Well, for the record, I'd actually want a Jody too if you ever felt like doing him. Which version of Mike were you thinking, 13 year old or adult? I'd love a young Mike!

Yes, young Mike, prob to fit a Mego body :D

I guess Jody could be done last . Now I need a 1:6 scale Cuda and Hearse !!!!!

R:joy

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I need one of those ..:lol to go w my screen used Phantasm 2 Dwarf mask :google !!!

Oh and i cleared out room in my PM box , sorry if anyones tried to PM me ....

Last edited:
Back