Mr Barlow's .....Mr Barlow Project - Heads Up !! and Off !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't want to invest $40+ in a sculpt and then that much into having it painted. Hell, I've never even seen the movie.

I'll post pics after I repaint mine. Then if you want I'll repaint yours for nothing if you want. Here's a Lee Drac I painted.

86076128.jpg

I'll post pics after I repaint mine. Then if you want I'll repaint yours for nothing if you want. Here's a Lee Drac I painted.

86076128.jpg

I couldn't ask you to do that Ed! Cool of you to offer though. I'm probably gonna hold off on Barlow for now and concentrate on picking up a few more things on my want list. I finally snagged me a green scrub doc and the mall santa is coming soon!

Im looking at having them all run, and dragging them to the shipper early next week :) So not much longer at all :)

would it be possible to get somekind of glow in the dark paint for the eyes? i just always remember a lifesize waxwork model of mr barlow in the chamber of horrors at blackpool and it had glow in the dark eyes :)

Last edited:
I would think there would be Glow paint, maybe at your local craft store, especially this time of year !

I would love to see picts of a Waxwork Barlow !!!!!!! Gimmie pleaseeeeeeee !!!

Ok so.........

I have dropped off a bunch of Barlow head boxes to my shipper.
I think I have emailed or PM'd everyone who ordered...

If you have not gotten a PM or email from me about your Barlow being shipped, please let me know !!!!!!!!!!

Get your Paints ready ! :banana

Russ:joy

I would think there would be Glow paint, maybe at your local craft store, especially this time of year !

I would love to see picts of a Waxwork Barlow !!!!!!! Gimmie pleaseeeeeeee !!!

Ok so.........

I have dropped off a bunch of Barlow head boxes to my shipper.
I think I have emailed or PM'd everyone who ordered...

If you have not gotten a PM or email from me about your Barlow being shipped, please let me know !!!!!!!!!!

Get your Paints ready ! :banana

Russ:joy

No email, no pm. :(

mines on its way woooohooo :chew . im thinking of ordering some ultra light green glow in the dark paint for the eyes :)

Russ, if its not a trade secret, what is the blue casting resin you use?
I've used alumalite, polytek and smooth on, but this seems better.

Guys, I've got a great SS body with vampire hands (nice long nails too) that I'm selling. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM and I'll get you a pic. I also have some pants and boots that would look great!

Edit: Here's a pic. I'll let it go for $20 shipped!

PartsforSale002.jpg

PartsforSale003.jpg

Last edited:
Back