Mr Barlow's .....Mr Barlow Project - Heads Up !! and Off !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Barlow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok so.........

I have dropped off a bunch of Barlow head boxes to my shipper.
I think I have emailed or PM'd everyone who ordered...

If you have not gotten a PM or email from me about your Barlow being shipped, please let me know !!!!!!!!!!

Get your Paints ready ! :banana

Russ:joy

OK so I'm ready to go with these heads

I am offering the head only. I am not able to do full figures or paint ups at this time .

Details:
Unpainted head casting
Castings do not have drilled or cut down neck ( I want to enable people to modify it if needed for the body they will be using, and Power tools and I are not safe friends :lol )
Cast in tinted resin ( color not decided yet )

Each casting is $35 plus $5 shipping in the US

( outside US I would need to quote when given address of buyer )

Paypal to [email protected]
Money Orders, please PM me for details or email me at [email protected]

barcp4.jpg

harhd.jpg

closeb.jpg

bheads2.jpg

Mods if anything is wrong w this post please let me know and I will alter it :eek: .. Still learnin the rules around here..lol

Last edited:
Wow... Payment will be coming your way soon, bro. This is a MUST OWN, seriously my favorite custom sculpt I have ever seen on this entire forum. :rock

I think I responded to all but 2 emails and Pms, those are waiting on shipping quotes.
If I didnt get back to you , could you shoot me a reminder if you were missed ??

Oh and thanks to everyone for buying, I might just have to stick aroound and do more heads :joy

Thanks
Russ

Yeah, I think this character lends itself to people giving it a try !
There are also people here who have posted tips on painting, I dont have links handy but maybe someone else does ???.........

R

Wish I could offer them painted already but that I cant do w my schedule :(

Also, I guess my email server has been bouncing back emails to people. I think I have it cleared out now so if you've tried to email me please resend folks :joy

Russ

i replied to your PM last night barlow, hope you got that ok.

since you cant paint the heads would it be possible to write up a quick tutorial, im not an amazing painter but i always do my best :)

Back