• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Christian Bale Pre-Order Thread....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy cow! You guys move fast. I only just got home from work and the thread is up to 6 pages and is closing soon. Being in Australia can have it's disadvantages :)

I have made payment in full for 2 x Christian Bales Sculpts :rock

Thanks again to everyone involved for making this great sculpt available. Well done.

Cheers

Payment in full sent for one head dude. Thanks for making this available!

Let me know how much shipping to the UK is and I can send that separately (I panicked when you said orders would close soon, so I jumped in with just the payment for the head. Sorry!)

I have made a full payment for one head ($30), I need to know the shipping fee to Argentina so i can pay that.
Thanks

Damian

I have made a full payment for one head ($30), I need to know the shipping fee to Argentina so i can pay that.
Thanks

Damian

I'll contact anyone that has shipping or a balance outstanding when the time comes to ship. Thanks again everyone. Andy should have the mold by Saturday.

I'm paypal'n right now-I've beenout of town for 4 days.

Okay guys, ordering is now officially closed. I'll keep everyone updated with any news I hear. The mold should be at it's destination by Saturday. Thanks again to all.

Okay guys, ordering is now officially closed. I'll keep everyone updated with any news I hear. The mold should be at it's destination by Saturday. Thanks again to all.

The mold's already going out? Andy did his adjustments to the sculpt already? Can't wait to see that.

I think he said earlier that his head sculpt would be delivered to Andy this weekend for the magic to happen.
It's not time for the happy dance yet, but don't tell this banana:banana

The mold's already going out? Andy did his adjustments to the sculpt already? Can't wait to see that.

I own the original mold and had to send it back to Andy along with the original sculpture so he can get started. In our recent discussion he told me he may or may not do any adjustments to the original as his schedule is slammed and I don't want to burden him with more work. We'll see though and I'll keep everyone posted with any news. Thanks again.

Jesse

I own the original mold and had to send it back to Andy along with the original sculpture so he can get started. In our recent discussion he told me he may or may not do any adjustments to the original as his schedule is slammed and I don't want to burden him with more work. We'll see though and I'll keep everyone posted with any news. Thanks again.

Jesse

Ah ok. Well I think pretty much everyone around here is fine with the sculpt as it was, I know I am, but Andy seemed to feel he could make improvements and really wanted to before getting the heads out to people, so it was a bit surprising to see the molds going out already.

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

wofford prepare for the inevitable bombardment of pm's from people who thought they could hold out a little longer :p

Wofford maybe you should remove your paypal ID that way since it is closed, people can't be attempting to force an order by sending you payment.

Once again Thanks for doing this!

Thanks wofford!

Will you be letting us know in a post on here or pm when you get them in?

Back