1/6 SPECULATION: Spider-Man: Far From Home MMS Figures - SPOILERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Official shot! https://www.comicbookmovie.com/spid...ures-peter-parker-in-the-stealth-suit-a165199
B1CAD31C-ACE4-41C9-A728-C2DA6E7FB009.jpeg

Still perfectly fine with my HT Amazing Spiderman 2 figure since that is the most classic Spidey look you can get. I didn't like the Homecoming suit and I'm not liking these suits either.

I pray they make Mysterio. Seriously, if they make him, I'll also buy the black stealth suit Spidey figure. :lol

I’m liking the SHIELD/stealth suit myself because the look is definitely inspired from Spider-Man Noir, my person 2nd favorite comic suit behind the COMIC Iron Spider OG. I’d buy this and Mysterio and Vulture! We need villains!

I’m liking the SHIELD/stealth suit myself because the look is definitely inspired from Spider-Man Noir, my person 2nd favorite comic suit behind the COMIC Iron Spider OG. I’d buy this and Mysterio and Vulture! We need villains!
tenor.gif

I'm still bitter they haven't put Vulture up for preorder yet .... :(

Maybe a possibility for another version of the first suit as a "movie promo" version or something. Still not sure how I feel about the darker suit.

Hope we get mysterio...dark suit looks great but don't know if I'll be upgrading since I have the tech and iron spider already don't know if I need another one unless the dark suit blows me away...the trailer is awesome can't wait till July

I really hope they release the tech suit again as a movie promo edition. I missed out on it and prices are still high for it!

Mysterio looks great, and hopefully will be made. I wasn't a fan of the red and black suit from the stills, but on film it looks great. Still love the tech suit from the first movie.

I want the red/black suit and a Mysterio figure. Not sure I like that all black stealth suit. Depends on what he uses it for in the movie though. I can't wait to see what Hot Toys has in store for this movie.

Back